Analysis (NSFW)

Rating: NSFW (no ACTUAL sex)

Pairing: MoonRingshipping

Rosa wants something, so she just blurts it out.

Warning: First smut. Don't hurt me. Very short. Terribly paced.

(Blah blah blah, all characters are over the age of consent, blah blah blah, if you read the introduction you should know this so don't yell at me.)

--

"Please experiment on me!"

Those four words burst out without any thought. Rosa's lips immediately clamped shut, as did her eyes, as she pushed her thighs together. 

"What was that, again?" He lifted his head from his papers, looking at her. He watched her purse her quivering lips.

"...I want you to experiment on me!" Again, the words flew out without any control. Rosa cocked her head down, a quiet noise similar to a tea kettle whistling coming from the back of her throat. 

Colress rose an eyebrow. "Is that so?" He chuckled. "I suppose I could figure out something else..." He trailed off, glancing to the side. 

"Really?" Her eyes widened as she took a few steps forward. She anticipated his decision, waiting for him to speak again.

"Strip."

Her jaw dropped, as thunder crashed in her mind. She stood in pure shock for a few seconds before he spoke again.

"You heard me. Strip down to your undergarments, please. I'm not looking." He inspected a clipboard while Rosa babbled incoherently. 

"Wha! Wh-...I, ah, uh...um..." She continued until realization hit her. This is what she wanted. After a confused whine escaped her lips, she nodded shyly and obliged. 

Colress set down the clipboard and pulled open a drawer, still not looking at her. "I'm pretty sure I have something in here..."

"Uh, ah, what is it you're gonna do?" She asked, struggling to cover herself.

"A simple...analysis." Was his answer. "I would like to see the differences in human reactions. I think you'll be an excellent subject."

A feeling of disappointment and anticipation washed over her. Without thinking, she went over to his desk and placed her bundled clothing on the corner. 

He had gotten out a long white cloth and was smoothing out the ruffles. Rosa's eyes wandered to his gloved hands, her whole body becoming warmer.  

As he got up from his chair, she backed up. "Stay still." He told her, the cloth in his hand. 

Rosa squeezed her eyes together, lacing her hands together and holding them close to her chest. Colress walked behind her, and he brushed his hand lightly across her exposed shoulder blade, causing her to wince. 

"Ah!" A short, stifled moan came out. Once she opened her eyes, she was surprised to see that her vision was blocked. It took her a few moments to realize she was blindfolded. 

She decided not to ask any questions. If this was going to result in something that she had lusted after for so long, it would be better to just let it flow.

All she could hear were footsteps. She detected that he was in front of her now. Once the footsteps stopped, there was a long  silence, nothing but the sound of breathing in the room.

She felt his hands rest on her shoulders, causing the heat in her body to intensify. The cold cloth contrasted with her heat, making everything feel strange, yet arousing. She was too infatuated with that to realize that he was kissing her.

Rosa stood and let him invade her. There was no care, only want.

Colress pulled away, leaving her panting. "Come with me." He asked, grabbing her hands and leading her away. 

As soon as they stopped, she was laid onto a cold surface. She heard soft clink!  Before she detected him leaning over her. 

His hand, stripped of his glove, snaked down her body. She flinched at the feeling, tilting her head back, her face turning slightly red. 

Her lips parted when she felt his thumb hook the waistband of her panties. Out of reflex, she grasped his shoulders. "Col...!" She gasped.

The undergarment was slowly lowered to the bottom of her thighs, making Rosa feel even more aroused. She felt him lean closer to her, and somehow, she was able to know that he was losing his composure. She could tell. And she mentally smirked at this. 

Her few seconds of subtle smugness halted once she felt his other hand lace in hers, before he slipped two fingers into her.

"Ah...!" She moaned, her back arching. "Col...re....ss!" She slowly panted his name. Erotic noises filled the room. She threw her arm around him, attempting to pull him closer, but failing. 

Still moving his fingers, Colress let her hand go in order to untie the cloth around her eyes.  He couldn't believe what he was thinking, but he wanted to see the desire in her eyes. 

"...Mm?" She mumbled, holding back another loud moan. Her eyes snapped open and she saw the expression on his face. Still monotone.

Rosa turned her head, avoiding his eyes. Taking the chance, she threw her other arm around him. This just prompted him to intensify. 

She squirmed underneath him, her panting getting louder by the second. Soon enough, she was close. 

"Agh, I'm gonna..." She slurred, and that just made him insert another finger. 

Her head tilted back as she climaxed, her eyes wide, her arms letting go of him and dropping behind her. 

He pulled back, making her legs buckle. She laid there, weak, mouth open, her eyes slowly drooping shut. 

"Interesting." He whispered. "I might have been too rough. Terribly sorry about that." He used the cloth to clean his hand. 

Rosa only responded with a short groan. 

"Well then..." Colress sighed. "You should probably get some rest." He managed to lift her off, covering her body with his removed coat. 

--

fml

part 2 cumming soon to a hell site near you