Chapter Four - Hello Sunshine

Rain's POV

Aaron sat down next to Jace. The lady that was just sitting there, so happened to finish eating when he arrived. Just my luck, right?

"So what was the real reason?" I heard Logan ask again, having everyone shift their eyes to me.

"Nothing, really." I looked down at the white table cloth that covered the wooden table.

"Liar! I bet your just to shy, to tell us." Troy said, catching almost everyone's attention in the room.

"Come on Rain, don't be shy." Logan said as he came closer towards me.

Logan grabbed my chin, lifting it causing for our eyes meet. Right at that moment you could feel everyone's eyes one the both of us.

"Fine, I laughed because you guys looked like little kids. Happy?" I looked at each of them.

A smile grew on my face as Daisy came towards me with a plate, and a drink in her hand. Yay, finally I get some food. "Princess Rain, here's your breakfast." Daisy said as she carefully placed the plate of food on table in front of me.

"Here's french toast and a chocolate smoothie." She gave me a smile, I gave her a huge one back. "Thank's Daisy! Please tell the cook that I love it!" Daisy nodded her head, then left. I wonder how it's like to be a servant here? We can worry about that later, now's time for the food.

"Umm, so good!" I told myself with a smile. I dipped the toast in the syrup that they had place on the side of my plate.

Everyone must have thought something was funny because they all had a goofy smile on their face, except for Aaron.

"What? It's really good. Here try it." I stabbed a piece of the toast with my fork, dipped it in the maple syrup. I wiped the access syrup on the side, before holding it up. "Who's the first to try ?" I said with fork in my hands.

"Logan will." Troy called out. I turned my body towards him, I held the piece of toast up to his face.

"No." Was all I got from him, meany.

"Please! Just this once." I gave him the puppy dog eyes. I saw him roll his eyes before opening his mouth.

"Hurry before he changes his mind!" Jace whispered at me, acting like Logan couldn't hear him. I did as I was told. I fed Logan the piece, he ate it! I looked at him with a big smile while I waited for the results.

"Well? How was it?" I closed my eyes hoping it wouldn't be a bad response. Might as well cross my fingers.

"It's not bad, Rain."

"Really? I wanna try!" Troy shouted with excitement. I grabbed another piece and fed both Troy and Jace. We were all having butt loads of fun, everyone but Aaron that is.

"Wow, that really is good." Troy gazed at the fork, I guess he wanted more. I had about two more slices left. I already ate about four, I guess I could share the other two with the three of them.

"Yeah. Rain has good taste, in food that is." Jace joked and I giggled at his joke.

"Here, if you'd guys like some more." I wiggled my brows at them, they all gave out a chuckle. I pushed the plate of french toast in the middle of all four of us. Making it easier for them to grab a piece.

"Thanks Rain." I smiled back at the four of them. I'm glad I finally have friends.

"You are to address Rain, as Princess Rain." Aaron said in a serious voice.

"We sincerely apologize, Prince Aaron." They all spoke and bowed there head.

"No. Please, don't add the princess part. Rain is fine, ok?" I shot a look to Aaron, who seem to be mad. Why?