Chapter Five : Memories of the past.

Rain's POV

Why won't Aaron just listen?

"Rain, are you okay?" Troy asked trying to help me.

"Yes. I'm amazingly great right now." I got up off the dirt and leaves that I was sitting on. Troy gave me a confused glance and so did the others. Noah started to approach me, walking closer with every step.

"Are you really?' I could feel a bit of worry in his tone of voice. I smiled, even if the tears didn't stop.

"I'm fine. There's nothing to worry about." I said in a sad tone. My feelings didn't match my words, and I believe Noah could see that.

Noah took a few more steps, allowing him to be arms length away. "You can stop with the smile, cause I'm not buying it. Your eyes tell a different story, from your words."

Noah wrapped his arms around my fragile body, bringing me closer towards his chest. I was shocked. "Its okay princess, you can let it all out. Don't hold back." Noah whispered into my ear.

And that's exactly what I did, I cried and cried until no more tears were left. Or until the night came.

Jace, Troy and Logan all gave me and Noah some space, but not too much. I let all my emotions out, and was tired from it. "Thank you, I really needed that." I hugged Noah. "Why are you here? Weren't you in the clinc?" I needed to know why he wasn't there.

"Oh, I left because I over heard some of the people say you were gone." I smiled, it's nice to know someone cares about me. "Thanks for worrying about me." I made Noah link arms with me, like I did with Aaron.

"Troy. Logan. Jace. I'm fine now." They all came running towards me. Were they worried to, about me?

"I'm glad to see your alright." Jace said.

"Yeah, I was worried." Troy looked at me with worried eyes.

I looked at Logan, who seemed to be upset. "I'm sorry guys, Aaron kinda brought up something from the past, triggering old, painful memories. But I'm fine now, for real this time." Logan grabbed my chin, making our eyes meet.

"Next time just tell us you need a friend to talk to. After all, were friends right?" He dropped his hand down from my chin.

I made Logan link arms with me, and the other two as well. We all walked like that back to the mansion I was living in. "I think it would be best if I went alone." They all nodded their heads, and left.

It starts now.

I walked by myself through the garden. I spotted some daisies, my favorite. I picked a few of them out to keep in my room. I started walking back towards the back door, again. Before I was tackled onto the ground.

"What the hello kitty?" I looked to see who the tackler was, Noah?

"Shh, they can here you." He quietly said to me. We crawled into the daisy bushes. "Vampires who want your blood, are trying to kill you right now."

Great, more people want me dead.

"I've already contacted Logan, Troy, and Jace but there taking too long." I nodded.

A gush of wind came towards the side of my neck, a bullet? And a bullet it was, I picked it up and placed it in my left hand. I placed my right hand over it as I chanted these words.

"Bullet shot, bullet blow. Go back to the owner who triggered you. Wound them as a price, be sure to leave a clean mark."

And with that, the bullet zoomed back to the person who shot it at me.