Always Attract // z.m.

wallflower // any person who because of shyness, unpopularity, or lack of a partner, remains at the side.

Zayn's POV

{3:00 a.m.}

Another day, another seven hours of school, wasted. I've never liked school. I don't like the people, none of them seem to get me. And today I would have to face everything and everyone again. Just the thought of school has been keeping me up at night. Hopefully things run smoothly tomorrow.

{9:00a.m.}

"Wake up Zayn" My mum yells from the kitchen.

"Im coming just 10 minutes" I yelled back. Quickly I shot out of bed and turned to face my full length body mirror. Picking up my favorite Nirvana t-shirt and black pants. Satisfied with how I look I go downstairs to meet my mum.

"Goodmorning Zayn, ready for school?" she says.

"Not really, but lets just get it over with already". I love my mum, she's one of the few people that gets me.

"Okay sweetie, if anything happens make sure to give me a call" she says

As I get out of the car I instantly want to go back home.

---

As I walk towards my locker I notice my best mate Dimitri. Sometimes I envy him, and his perfect life. Dimitri is the football player all girls drool over, and he has a secured entrance to UCLA with a scholarship. Then there's me, regular Zayn. I don't have any talents or hobbies. My parents should've named me Regular Zayn, I like that name.

"Hey Zayn" Dimitri screams for half the school to hear. I just give him a small smile, and he returns the gesture. As I'm about to say something to him, I freeze. Lauren the most beautiful, popular and smartest girl from school passes by us and winks at Dimitri. I can't help but feel a pang of jealousy.

Dimitri having noticed my mood change and mutteted "Cheer up Zaynie we're just friends". I suddenly felt a sense of relief. But of course Lauren would never notice a guy like me. I'll get over this silly school boy crush soon enough, I don't want to lose my only friend for a girl.

After Lauren pauses by us there was an awkward tension, and thankfully the bell rung, signaling we had to get to class.

Thankfully my first period was English. English had always been my favorite subject. I especially love writing it's a way to express myself. Not wanting to be bothered I sat in the back of the classroom. A lot of people looked my way wondering why I was sitting by myself. I had a slight hope that someone would come and introduce themselves to me, you see I'm not very good at making friends.

---

"I have to take attendance quiet down" Mrs. Jackson said.

It was almost time for class to end. First period wasn't so bad. And then to my surprise Lauren stormed into the room. She noticed me staring at her and she stared me right in the eyes giving me the most beautiful smile I have ever seen in my life. I could't help but return the smile I instantly felt happier.Maybe things will change for the better.

--------

hi (-:

i noticed there is no fanfics of shy zayn so I decided to start one .this is the first fanfic i've written please comment and vote if i should continue writing it! and pls tell me if its bad :o