•30•

SO THAT HERE IS REALLY IMPORTANT! The guys named 'Jimin' 'taehyung' and 'Hoseok' that I mentioned in the previous chapters of my book don't have anything to do with the new characters named 'Jimin' 'Taehyung' and 'Hoseok'. I just realized that and I'm sorry for the confusion!
(I'm going to write this for the next five chapters in case you forget!)

Jungkook's POV

We moved to Seoul and I stared going to a school near the apartment Yoongi and I lived. I didn't care about my classmates. Although they weren't being mean to me and they actually tried to approach me and invited me to get out with them after school, I always rejected their offers with the excuse(that wasn't actually an excuse)  that I was busy. So they just stopped talking to me and I honestly didn't care. After the last bell had rang I was running out of the building like a tornado, because every single minute mattered. The times I had detention I called Yoongi to warn him that I was going to be late for practice. But that have happened only a few times.

When school was over I had to get back to the apartment, grab the bag I had for practice and rush to the Big Hit building. There I changed into my  most comfortable clothes so I could be able to dance easily. Yoongi and I had promised not to talk to each other, but we just couldn't stand it. Because Yoongi wasn't that good at dancing (no he wasn't bad I was just a little bit better, don't take it the wrong way) our choreographer  was telling someone to help him, and usually it was a guy older than me (everyone is older than me here!) named Hoseok, a freaking dance machine! But I wanted to be near Yoongi, so while Hoseok was explaining him about some moves I went next to him and asked him if he could help me and that happened:

"Ho... hyung(yes I had to remember it, although I kept calling Yoongi with his name!)?" I said and gently touched his elbow.
"Wow!" He said and turned around quickly. After he saw me, he smiled with his big bright smile, he seems to like me. "You scared me. I was really concentrated! I think your name is Jungkook right?"
"Yes!" I said and nodded. I saw Yoongi staring at me a bit confused asking me what's going on. I didn't respond to him and kept talking to Hoseok. "Could you help me too? You see I'm a little bit confused about this dance move!"
Hoseok raised an eyebrow and he didn't seem to believe me. I had to convince him so I added that I didn't want sure if I was doing it right! He didn't disagree so we started practicing together and later on Hoseok ended up helping Yoongi. At the break time Yoongi approached me and sat next to me.
"You know that you're cute right?" He asked me. And I just giggled at the sound of it. "What?" He asked. "You are really cute. Now we can practice together" he said and I looked at him with a half smile. Some minutes past and we were just sitting next to each other relaxing.
"You know I don't like it". I finally said.
"Neither do I!" He answered immediately.
"You know to what I'm referring to, right?" I asked him. He nodded.
"Let's start talking in here. Nobody will mistake our relationship! We shouldn't be that cautious, like come on!" He whispered.
"Would you like me to help you with those dance moves?" I said to him smiling.

Now

That's what happened and we started talking inside the practice room. The fact that we had each other didn't mean we didn't have other friends. Yoongi and Hoseok became friends really easily, although Yoongi was sometimes harsh at him. You see he was the sunshine placed inside a human being. Most of the time he was happy. That didn't mean he didn't have his bad days. I started talking with a boy named Jimin (how rare😏). He was older than me (again, as every single person in that building!) and an other guy named taehyung. 

Life wasn't bad!

After practice was over we walked home. Yoongi was always leaving two minutes earlier to wait for me. Then it was my turn. There was a certain place we always met so after I reached that place, we walked together till our apartment. I was always the first to get in the bathroom and he was in charge of our dinner. It wasn't something big. It depended on the products inside our fridge. And it had to be quick because we were tired and starving. The times I had fallen asleep inside the bathtub weren't few. After the first time, that I scared Yoongi to death, he had always an ear on the bathroom door. If the water was on for quite some time then he knocked on the door. If he didn't receive an answer he opened the door, turned off the water, pulled me out of the bathtub and wrap my body with a towel. Then he carried me to our bedroom. He wiped my hair and then covered me with tones of blankets so I wouldn't catch a cold.

He told me about it the third time it happened, so I have to admit some other times I was doing that on purpose just to feel him taking care of me.

The times, that I managed to stay awake after I finished my bath it was my turn to 'take care of our food' because Yoongi had to take a shower too. He took long showers without using a lot of water though!

The thing is that lately he's really pale and he doesn't smile. Or when he does he has that spite tired smile...

____

I know I'm late Please read the beginning of this chapter is really important!