•59•

Yoongi's POV

I wanted to cry for the whole day. When the rest of the members walked in the room I honestly hid myself under the blankets. Someone sat on the left to me on the bed and gently took the blanket off my face. It was Taehyung.
"Why would you do that hyung?" He muttered lightly touching my wrist. I turned my head to look away from him but Jimin was sitting on the right side. So I just stared at the ceiling. All of them sat on the bed except from Jungkook who was in the back of the room.
"I am sorry" I just said and sat up deciding to face them.
"But why hyung? A fight couldn't cause that... why did you do it?" Jimin asked and touched my hand.
"Yoongi you shouldn't pay attention to what the fans say!" Seokjin said and I looked at him surprised. How did he know? Seokjin realized that I was troubled by what he advised me."He told me!" He said and pointed at Jungkook.
Well... all of us looked at Jungkook.
"Come here!" I told him and he approached me. "We have to tell them!" I whispered to him.
"No Yoongi!" He said astonished.
"What happened?" Namjoon asked scared.
"Nothing hyung..." Jungkook mumbled.
"Kookie we have to..." I told him.
"Have to do what?" Jimin asked.
"I owe you an explanation again!" I said. "Well... the reason I started acting like a jerk these months was that I received a lot of criticism from the fans. But that wasn't the reason I left. Jungkook and I fought in the hotel the last night of our tour. I guess you already know that but there's something you don't know..." I said and looked at Jungkook who shook his head negatively.
"Well, we can't live with it for the rest of our lives!" I angrily told him.
"We can at least do it in a better place! Not in here Yoongi! And apart from that..." he shouted but I interrupted him
"Jungkook and I are a couple..." I said. All of them left an astonished 'what' but I continued. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "We've been together for three years. Even before we became trainees... it seems unbelievable doesn't it?"
"And how the hell did you guys managed to keep it secret. We live together, for f..ks shake!" Hoseok asked
"Wait a minute..." Namjoon said. "You almost killed yourself because of a breakup? We almost disbanded because of a breakup? Guys, are you kidding me?!" He shouted obviously angry.
"I wasn't expecting you to understand..." I mumbled.
"Hyung! Your actions effect us more than you think! We are a team you can't do whatever you want, without giving a shit about us!"

-Something tells me that the 'jerk' will come out!

I took a deep breath and got ready to become senseless again. Suddenly my eye caught Jungkook who stared at me worriedly.

"I know..." I muttered. "There's nothing I can do now... you won't except my apology so..." I took another breath. "You won't understand me if I explain myself... I can only tell you that even if Jungkook and I hadn't fought this would have happened anyways. Maybe some time later it would happen!" I said slowly. "I'm even willing to leave the group if you guys..."
Jimin suddenly closed my mouth with his hand.
"No!" He he just said. "I understand, I get it, I truly do. I forgive you, even though we are a team, everyone has his own problems and troubles. The fact that you didn't think of us doesn't hurt that much. What hurts more is that you don't trust us enough to tell us what's troubling you!"
"I forgive you too..." Taehyung said. "But promise me that you'll see a doctor hyung. You need someone to help you out!"
"Yes! That's a serious situation!" Seokjin said. "And Of course and I forgive you!"
"We'll look after you hyung... you just need to trust us!" Hoseok said and smiled at me.
I looked at Namjoon.
"From now on you'll have to show me all your lyrics! Firstly, because I want to see what's going on inside your head, and secondly because in that way I'll make sure that you trust me!"
I left out a giggle and smiled gratefully at him.
Suddenly Jungkook ran close to me and hugged me. He actually fell on the bed! Taehyung followed him and that thing ended up being a group hug. Jungkook, who was completely on my face gave me a peck, making Taehyung jump.
"You guys get a room!!!" He shouted giggling.
"Hyung shut up!"Jungkook hissed and turned red.
"So wait a minute..." Jimin said while getting up too. "Are you guys... gay? I thought Yoongi hyung used to be a playboy when he was a student!"
"I'm so bored of this question!" I said and rolled my eyes. "Yes we are!!" I said and pulled Jungkook close to me! I kissed him on the lips and then pushed him lightly back. "Satisfied?" I asked. "Is any of you homophobic?"
They all nodded negatively!
"But how did you guys hide it?" Taehyung asked. "Because right now I feel like I don't know who you two are!"
"Hyung the fact that we broke up doesn't make you think that we weren't really affectionate with each other?" Jungkook asked him.
"Well I don't know... but you guys are together now, right?" Taehyung asked
Jungkook and I nodded.
"Be careful!" Hoseok said... "Don't hurt each other again!"
"Yes dear priest..." Jungkook said ironically and bowed.
"You little...!" Hoseok said and faked slapped him.
Then the nurse walked in and told them that they should leave. As they were walking away I remembered something:
"Jimin!"
He turned and came close to me again.
"I didn't, now I do!" I told him.
"What do you mean Hyung?"
"I didn't trust you, but now I do! I just wanted to correct what you previously said!"

__________

Hey my dear readers.
WHAT DO YOU THIIIIINK?
That chapter stressed me out. Do you think their reactions were normal?

Anyways click the little ⭐️ if you liked that chapter.

Kisses and hugs!
(@yoon_candy I believe that line is now stuck inside my head! And I luv it it's really cute)

Aamm btw because I'm really bored to create a cover for a book where I would reply to a tag @3dollarsgirl tagged me in I'll do parts of it in the next chapters.

1.  The three things you will do if you wake up, one morning, in an island where everybody died in a crash plane, except you and seven boys.

Well... I would still try to find a protected place to live, I would talk to them, and ask them to help me I guess. But think about it isn't it a bit risky? They're seven boys!!

2. Do you know these seven boys? Who are they? Do you plan to have a love story with one of them?

Uh! I wish! Well the first seven boys that came in my mind were bts, of course, and about the love story... why not.

3. You have a death note in your hands. Who are the five first people you will write?

1) my Ancient Greek's teacher! 2) my R.E. teacher 3) a kid from the island I go to during the summer break who spread rumors about me when we were 9 and the people still believe them. 4) an annoying witch who lives to the apartment next to us. 5) A girl from my school.

4. You have the chance to go to Korea and meet your bias. But you have to respect 2 conditions 1) you have to make a fake passport 2) you have to kill all of his family. Would you do it?

G o d  NO! My ultimate bias is Min Yoongi genius jang jang man boong boong but I would Never kill his family members!!