Chapter Six- Plans

Nothing but chaos went through Jacks mind. He couldn't think, sleep, eat, nor could he remain calm.

It seems he and the rest of the his friends have lived in the conference room arguing over when where why and how.

Anna was a mess as well. With her sister missing by someone she's never even heard of before. She cried every night not only for Elsa, but for what was to happen to the kingdom...and for her mother. She was shunned from the conference room every day as she was seen as a little importance.

It was clear they were running out of time.

Anna peeked into her mothers room. It was cold. She didn't bother trying to comfort her mother, she just didn't know what to say.

She tiptoed outside the conference room where she overheard numerous voices and disagreements.

"North, we have to act now! He's coming and is stronger than ever! ....He even has Elsa... my Elsa."

"Jack I understand this is hard on you.. but it would be best to stay calm and-"

"How can he stay calm when his wife is dying?"

"Merida, I can fight my own battles."

"Stop being so independent you idiotic snowman! Sure she's your wife, but she's also my friend! and a mother! Now either we find that stupid son of a--"

"Shhhhh..."

They got silent.

"Excuse me?!"

"We've got company."

Anna could hear shuffling movements.

"Uh oh." She whispered.

She gathered her confidence and opened the door.

"Now if you'd stop shutting me out.. I'd like to know our plan." She boasted

"Anna...leave. This is too dangerous for you." Jack pressed his fingers to his head, frustrated.

"No father, it sounds like you need all the help you can get."

"Oh yeah? and what exactly can you do, Princess." Julius teased

"What the- c'mon dad! Julius can help... but I can't?"

"Will you excuse us for a second?" Jack walked towards Anna and scooted her outside the room.

"Father if you'd just listen to me..."

"Absolutely not, Anna... You don't understand how powerful this man is." Jack looked down, "he could seriously hurt you...."

"I'll do it for mother."

"Anna I said no and that's enough. If you want to help your mother why don't you aide her in her room."

Jack turned to go back into the room.

Anna's blood and tears were beginning to boil. "The maids push me out... just like what you do....Just like what Elsa did!"

Jack stopped dead in his tracks.

"Exactly Anna... i've lost Elsa, I'm in the process of losing your mother.... and I emotionally cannot afford to lose you too." Jack turned back around to face Anna.

"Then please... let me prove I can help you."

Jack was silent.

"Please father."

He sighed, "I'll think about it. I'll talk about it with the troops. Be ready for anything. And I mean anything. "

And with that he walked back inside the conference room.