Chapter Eight- Encounter

Anna nodded off to sleep while North was directing the sleigh. It wasn't long until they arrived at the bottom of the mountain.

"Is this it?" Merida asked as the sleigh was beginning to land.

"Yep, we can't go to the top, we'll have to climb from the bottom." North replied.

"Oh man if only toothless were here, right dad?" Julius elbowed his father.

Hiccup smirked, "oh but he is."

"Huh?"

Hiccup whistled and it wasn't long until Toothless was in their location.

"But how?" Julius asked.

Merida wasn't surprised, she knew Hiccup always had tricks up his sleeve, so playful; probably one of the reasons she loved him.

"Well who said you can't teach an old dragon new tricks?" Hiccup smirked as he crossed his arms.

Jack landed with the group and looked up at the mountain,

"So what's our plan?"

"Well," North began, "isn't it obvious? We climb!"

"Errrr....I don't know about that." Anna stated, "I don't know if I have the right clothes.." She gripped the skirt of one of her every day dresses, blushing.

"No worries, you can still fly and look beautiful! I'm sure you can ride Toothless with us." Merida assured.

"Whoa whoa.. so we're just going to march in there and attack? no plan? nothing?" Jack asked.

"Since we don't have much time, there's not much we can do, Jack."

"Well we're all smart here and a smart thing to do would be not get us all killed!" Jack's voice grew stern.

"Fine then Jack, when you come up with a good idea then we can charge, but until then we'll set up camp." North turned and traveled into the snowy woods looking for shelter.

"Pitch it's too cramped in here I want to go for a walk."

"Why? I think it's nice and cozy."

"Ugh you have no sense in decoration either." Elsa said as she slumped on a very uncomfortable couch.

"Excuse me? You voluntarily joined me, did you not?"

"Yeah yeah whatever I'll be back."

Elsa got up and ventured out of the cavern at the top of the mountain.

Good thing it were dark otherwise the sun would of probably burned her eyes.

She didn't have many places to go; except down.

"Hmm...." She thought for a second looking down at the dark earth beneath her.

She shrugged and jumped.

Elsa was smiling the whole time.

"This... is... amazing!!"

She realized she should create a pillow of snow beneath her to cushion the fall.

She did so while rolling in her landing and laughed.

"I never knew being free felt this great!"

She sighed as she brushed the snow off of herself.

She suddenly heard voices a fair distance away.

Curiously and slowly she peered from behind a tree.