What Kind Of Instruments Are There And Is Band The Best Thing To Ever Exist?

Yes, actually. 

No, I am joking! Everyone enjoys different things, and believe it or not, band is my favorite. But you, however, may not, if you don't enjoy music and the beauty of it, like I do. What would life be without music? Nothing. No sound, ever. Nature is music. So, nature would be gone. Just listening to the birds, the sound of the waves rushing up against the now damp sand, and-

Alright, sorry, I am getting off track. The point is, everyone likes different things. Got it? Yeah? Cool, head on to math now. Just kidding, move on to the next chapter. Probably more fun than math class anyways. See you!

Actually, Wait!! I forgot the most important thing ever!!! The instruments!!! 

OK, so there are a lot of different instruments to choose from! In MY Band class, we have thE alto saxophones, the clarinets, the flutes, the trumpets, the euphoniums/baritones, and the tuba. Also, there is the percussion, a.k.a piano, drums, and bellkit, etc. Flutes and their case can fit in a backpack, trumpet and saxophone cases can fit in your locker at school, if you have lockers, and tuba/euphonium/french horn can not fit in any of those, so, yeah. I mean, you can play them if you want, but it is really difficult to bring home and practice and then bring it to school, and back and forth.

* Also, make sure to vote and comment on this chapter if you have enjoyed it or if you think it is funny!*