Say yes?💍

(((Okay, the reason I put that music video in because...1. It's Meh ship)))
           * A few years later*
Anyo's POV:
"Go to sleep, sweeties. We'll play tomorrow." I said tucking them in. "Good night...momma..." They said falling asleep. They were so cute, they were the best thing that happened to me.

Budo walked in, "There just precious little things, aren't they?" He said hugging me

Budo walked in, "There just precious little things, aren't they?" He said hugging me. It had been 3 years, Me and Budo were still together. As soon we turned 18, we moved in together.
"They are..let's head to bed." I said walking to my room. We went to bed, So many things happened. Oka and Shin got married and Hanako had 3 kids with Roku. Budo working as a teacher for martial arts, he gets a good amount of money. I woke up and ate breakfast with Budo. "Sleep well?" He asked. "Yeah..I just wanted to play with the kids, I guess." I said. "Did you want to go on a date night tonight? It's our 3 year anniversary." He said grabbing my hand. "I loved to!" I said. "Oka,can babysit for us! Let me ask her." I said taking out my phone. (((O=Oka, A=Anyo)))
A= Hey, can you babysit for me and Budo?
O= Yeah,I'll pick them up later.
A= Thank you!
I got dressed and watched TV with Budo. Then the kids woke up, the came out of their room. "Good morning guys!" I said picking up Amaya. Budo picked up Ai, they got along great. "Is Momma and Dada going some were?" Asked Amaya. "Yes, but we'll be back. Auntie Oka is going to look after you guys!" Said Budo. "YYYYAAAAYYY!!! AUNTIE OKA AND UNCLE SHIN!" They cheered. They ran to their room and we helped them get dressed. They played with their toys and I played with them. The Oka came, the kids came running back to her. "Hi guys!!" She said hugging them. They hugged her, I thanked her for watching them. Then me and Budo left. He took me to our high school? He brought me to the cherry blossoms tree, I was confused.
"Why did you bring me here?" I asked. He looked at me, "Anyo..? Can I ask you something?" He asked. "Okay.." I said gazing into his eyes.
"Knock-Knock..?" He said. I rolled my eyes, "Really Budo?!" I said. He was never good with jokes, but it was funny trying to see him do them. "Knock-Knock?" He said. I crossed my arms, "Who's there?" I said. "Marry." He said. "Marry who?" I said looking at him. Then he pulled out the most beautiful ring, I have ever seen. "*Gasp*........." I said nothing. "Marry me?" He said bending down on one knee.

"Y-you

"Y-you....BAKA!!!" I yelled at him.
Budo's POV:
I felt my heart breaking slowly, "Oh...I'm sorry Anyo...it was a stupid idea.."  I said disappointed. "YES!!!" She yelled at me. I looked at her in shock, She started hugging me. "YES!! A MILLION TIMES YES!!" She cried. I put the ring on her finger and hugged her. "I love you Anyo." I said. "I love you too Senpai." She said hugging me tightly. We went home, and the kids were sleep. "Hey you guys are back...Anyo!! You're engaged?!" Oka said. Anyo nodded, Oka hugged us. "I'm so happy for you guys!!" Oka said happily. We talked about the wedding and reception.   * A few days later.*
I was waiting for Anyo, She was going to walk down the aisle to me. The set up was Amazing.

Then everyone stood up, and Anyo came down the aisle

Then everyone stood up, and Anyo came down the aisle. She looked amazing, I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

 She looked amazing, I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with her

"You look stunning, Anyo." I said. "Thank you Budo." She said holding my hands. "You may say your vows." Said the priest. "Budo, I know we made some pretty dumb mistakes, But I will still love you no matter what happens to us. I love you Anyo." I said. "I'm going to enjoy spending the rest of my life with you, Budo. I love you." She said. "You may kiss the bride." Said the priest. I kissed Anyo passionately and she kissed me back.