Part 3

Emma Got her uniform for school ready and she put her hair in two braids. It was required to be worn in order to be "formal" enough.  What did formal mean to Emma you ask? She thinks formal means "to good for you".

Emma Quickly grabbed her book-bag and ran out the door to the  bus. She sits down and the bullies laugh at her hands.

"Look what we have here heh a little princess with imperfections! haha!", a girl says.

Emma ignores them, but it hurts. Emma has always had trouble learning not to throw punches at the bullies because Emma has anger issues and a bad temper. Her aunt always gave her a hard time about her little temper by calling her a "hot head". Emma always got mad about this and always got mad and ran to her room. 

Emma could feel herself getting light headed.

"Oh-no not again." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Emma my darling I want you to try out the violin."

"Hmmm okay I'll try it out.", Emma smiles and takes the violin and it burns her hands. "Why mom..... Why me?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma jolts awake and almost screams. What could this dream have meant? What was its purpose? Emma will soon find out... She has to.