Will you?

"P'Arthit, do you want to dance?"
Long before when Kong asked him the same question he refused and regretted it later but this time it was different, when he asked him he blushed and right away said yes.

Even though they missed the chance to dance on Arthit's favorite song but at the every moment, they weren't bother by anything. Seeing and feeling each other after a long time was the best thing happened to both of them on that day. Arthit locked his hands in Kong's neck and rested his face near his chest. A string of warmth ran through Kong's body. He his hands on his waist and planted a kiss on his head.

"I missed you.. P' " exhaled Kong with his eyes closed

Arthit couldn't help but smile, still in the same position. As the song went on they both moved along together.

"I am sorry about that day, I didn't try to hide anything but I just didn't want to make an issue about it. " said Arthit.

"But what's up with you? You didn't even call once. Do you have any idea.... How much upset I was? "Continued Arthit.

"P'Pin asked me to not to call you. It was part of her plan and the ending of the plan was nothing like that it was all spontaneous " giggled Kong.

"Alright but what about Noon,  why did you take her to that place and Candle light dinner, we didn't even go to a proper one" said Arthit in his soft voice.

Kong hold Arthit's shoulders and pushed him a bit to face him. It was a sudden action and that made Arthit a but tensed as it was about Noon. Thousands of thoughts filled Arthit's brain. Will he break up with me? Are they more close then us? .But he controlled them all as he faced him.

"It was nothing P', I was upset about what happened between us but she wanted to celebrate so she took me to a restaurant and by chance it was your favorite restaurant and there were no seats and that table was only available and then you saw us" explained Kong.

Arthit was relieved but then

"Okay.. But celebration.. What celebration? " questioned Arthit.

Kong turned red and that depressed Arthit. He asked again.
"Kongpob, tell me what celebration? "

"P', it's nothing to worry about so..."

"Kong tell me!! " exclaimed Arthit.

"Okay then, P' listen carefully "

"Ohh just speak!! "

"Will you be my roommate? " Said Kong who was still red.

Arthit was confused,  only one this came out of his mouth.

"WHAT! , then what was there to hide? "

"Nothing just I wanted to ask you in a bit different way but... It's just not the way I imagined,  it would be. " sighed Kong.

Arthit was on his peak of happiness. Nothing else could make the better. From a long time he wanted to live with Kong as they were not getting any time together but then he didn't even mention it because of Kong studies. In his dream of living together, he suddenly realized something.

"Wait, that means you got a job!!"
Exclaimed Arthit.

He couldn't resist his happiness anymore so hugged him tight. Seeing this Kong smiled, he was happy,  now he would finally live with the person he always wanted to. But there was something more.

"Won't you ask in which company I got my internship? "

Arthit released him and faced him again.

"Oh yes, which company did you get in?  Is it ABC or xyz, I saw your last semester result, it was good enough "said Arthit.

"It's near your office and 'our' home. " said Kong with a big smile.

Home and that to their own. Arthit was never thus happy in his whole life. And without him realizing there were tears in his eyes. When kong saw the tears ,he could do nothing but panic. Why was his P' crying?

"Aahh!  P' I am sorry, I won't bring this topic , about us living together ,up. If you don't like it please say so" said Kong.

Arthit smiled and placed one of his hand on Kong's cheek. He stood a bit on his heels and kissed Kong.

"These are tears of joy,  you idiot"

Kong was happy but embarrassed about how he acted. He hugged Arthit and put his head on his shoulder. They danced for a while and then decided to proceed to go back. They said goodbye to Pin and Aim and walked out. Arthit first resisted, but then asked Kong to come to his house. He wanted to be with him, to feel his warmth. In the taxi ,there way back to Arthit's house, they held hands, Arthit rested his head on Kong shoulder. For some reason he couldn't stop smiling and same was the condition for Kong.

They soon reached their destination. It was late, generally at this time Arthit would be long gone asleep but today he just didn't want to sleep. Having Kong by his side was enough. When they reached Arthit's floor, Arthit stopped, for some reason he didn't want to walk. First confused then taking that as a hint, Kong lifted him up bridal style. And it was the first time Arthit didn't resist. More on the top, he kissed him as they walked towards his apartment. Kong managed to open it and close it. They without any break directly went to the bedroom. Even though it was Arthit who initiated the kiss first but now he was all red. Kong slowly placed him on the bed as they continued kissing. They both undressed each other, it was passionate, it was hot, it was love. None of them couldn't imagine life without each other. The day was full of surprises. The room was filled with moans and love.

Soon both of them fell asleep and it was at last a peaceful night after all the restless one. Arthit spooned Kong without realizing but instead of leaving him he strengthen his grip. Even in their sleep, they didn't want to leave each other.

They were  each other's strength and there love was unconditional.

____________________________________

Sorry for another late update.  I have been busy with my studies. Hope you like it!!  Vote and comment as you always do!!
Thank you 🙆🙆🙏🙏