Part 2

Charlotte's POV

"Thank you One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer for joining us on Nova FM." The radio presenter said to them.

"Your welcome." They all said at once.

"I swear we didn't plan on saying that before we came here." Harry said laughing. That made me laugh as well.

"What ever you say." The radio presenter replied.

***

I arrived at the Boston Hotel with Bailey in one hand and my suitcase in the other. I walked into the hotel and it was gorgeous! As I was looking around I bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and I was just taking in the hotels beautiful looks." I said rambling on and on about how sorry I was.

"Whoa, whoa calm down, its okay. It happens to me a lot.. here let me get that for you." She offered as she picked up my suitcase off of the floor.

"Thanks. And once again I am truly sorry for bumping into you, I'm a bit of a klutz sometimes. Oh, I'm Charlotte by the way," I said as I held my hand out, " and this is Bailey. And I know you! Your Laura from school! I'm in History with you, but you sit at the front and I'm normally at the back but I've bumped into you a few times trying to get out the door."

"Oh yeah, I remember you, oh and by the way your little Bailey is so cute! What are you doing in Boston?" She asked.

"Well I'm on a road trip with Bailey and I don't really have a certain destination so I don't know where I'm going. What about you? What are you doing in Boston?"

"I'm just visiting. I was with my friend but she ditched me in the mall and I got a message from her the next day saying that she had a great time but she wanted to leave so now I'm by myself in a empty hotel room because she took her stuff as well." She replied

"Man that sucks balls." I thought to my self.

"Yep I know." She replied.

"Oh crap did you hear that? I didn't mean for you to hear that." God Charlotte... I mentally face palmed.

"Yep but it's okay I think it sucks balls as well."

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes as we were standing there I saw the clock on the wall and I needed to get a room by 8:00 and it was currently 7:56 so I had 4 minutes to get a room.

"Haha well I need to check into this beautiful hotel we are standing in before its too late. I hope I'll see you tomorrow because I'm leaving in the morning." I said in a rush.

"Oh, okay well I'll wait here you can come back. Just in case we are on the same floor."

"Okay I'll be back in a minute or two." I wheeled my suitcase to the front desk.

"Good Evening Ma'am. What can I help you with?" A lady in her mid 40's I would say asked me.

'Hi, umm, can I please get a room for me and my dog?" I think that's what you say. Don't judge me I have never been to a hotel by myself my mum usually does this stuff.

"Sorry Ma'am, we have a strict no animal policy." The Desk lady said. Crap, now what am I meant to do with Bailey?

"Oh okay, can I get a room for just me then. I'll drop my dog off at my aunties place then, is that okay?"

"Yes that's fine Ma'am, your on floor 7 room 467. Here's your key. Have a good stay." She said with a smile.

I went back to Laura and told her my room number and turns out we are five rooms away from each other, so that's awesome.