Dorm (Hoya)

Your phone rang and you were still asleep, you didnt mind all the ringing sound until someone knocked on the dorm door "Yaaa Y/N why aren't you answering my calls"

Hoya. Why does he have to be this early? "I'm coming" i opened the door and saw Hoya in a brown long coat white shirt and tight jeans "Why aren't you dressed yet Y/N?" Hoya asked "Ohh right I was doing something last night so I wasn't ready for the date, Sorry oppa" He just smiled like its ok.

"Come on in while I take a shower and change" He nodded and quickly went inside my room "yaa, thats the opposite direction of the living room!" I let out a chuckle and overheard him opening my closet.

"What.....is this a closet for a lady?" Hoya widened his eyes and crossed his arms "Aigoo this little kid" He arranged my closet and I was just there to look at him cleaning it "You know you dont have to do that oppa" I said and Hoya drew close to me "It's ok, atleast I get to see my jagi staring at my handsome face" He brushed my hair to the back of my ears and pecked my cheek.

I let out a blush and he smiled.

"Now take a bath babe, or do you want me to give you one?" My eyes widened and hit his chest "N-no!" I quickly covered my cheeks and went straight to the bathroom and locked the door.

Couple of minutes passed and I was done with everything. I went to the living room saw Hoya asleep, he mustve gotten sleepy from all the waiting. I let out a smile and went near him "Oppa, Im done~" I woke him up but he hugged me and continued to sleep.

"Lets just cuddle here Y/N" he said and smelled my hair.

"But what about our---" I got cutoff when he kissed me.

My cheeks wont stop blushing until he broke away.

"I wanna cuddle here babe, can we?" Hoya asked

"Alright then" I said and hugged him. He held my waist and kissed my forehead and rested his cheek on my head.

"I love you Y/N" he breathed out

"I love you too Hoya" i smiled.

~~~

SOOOOOOO??? HOW WAS THIS ONE????

HEHEHEHEHE IM SORRY THAT I COULDNT MAKE IT REALLY CHEESY CAUSE IM NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON BUT ILL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE POSSIBLE!! ❤❤❤

LIKE

COMMENT

AND SHAAREE!!❤❤❤❤