Random Bias

Harruu~ as you can see this is the 5th imagine 😂😂 so yes Y/B will be stating as 'Your Bias' so feel free to choose any bias!~
~~~~
You walked around the park while the kids are playing. Its been 3 years since you and Y/B have been married and you giving birth to twins.

"Yeobo!" Y/B called you tapping on an empty seat beside him. You smiled and went closer to sit down.

"Y/N aren't you tired of walking around? You shouldnt stress yourself yeobo. I dont want you to get sick" Y/B looked at you and kissed your forehead.

"Aww come on its okay, I'm strong, The kids and you are all that I need to cheer me up, you caressed his cheek and he held your arms.

"Appa! Eomma! JaeHi is hurt!" Your daughter JaeAh cried, borh of you quickly ran towards your son and helped him up.

"Appa.... My knee....it hurts!" JaeHi cries while hugging Y/B.

"Its ok son, lets go back home and get the aid kit for that wound of yours ok?" Y/B tries to cheer his son up with food and stories while heading to the condo we rent.

"Eomma, will JaeHi be ok?" JaeAh asks and you carry her and kiss her nose and brush her hair to the side "Ofcourse he will JaeAh, your brother is a strong boy!" You smile at your daughter and she giggles "Yeah! My brother is strong!"

~

"And there you go, thats it, do you want some ice cream kids?" Y/B asks while cleaning the mess up. The kids shout for a yes and went straight to the kitchen.

"The kids really love ice cream huh?" I let out a chuckle while I cross my arms looking at them fighting over for the stool to get the ice cream.

"Well they do take after you" Y/B laughs and places the first aid kit back to where it was.

"Oh really? Hahaha ice cream is bae too you know" you laugh and back hugged Y/B.

"You know what" Y/B holds my hands as he turns around to place them on his waist.

"Hmm?" You ask

"I might consider on having another ice cream lover" he smiles and pecks your lips.

~~~~

SOOOOOO?? HOW IS THIS ONE??

THINK OF ANYONE YOU WANT!!😂😂😂 ITS OKAY!! 😂😂 I MADE NAMES FOR THE KIDS BECAUSE I WANTED TO XD

AND LADIES AND GENTS REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!~~~