Morning...sunshine?

So where did I left off
OH YEAH MY DAMN STUFF IS LOCKED IN MY TRUCK 400 MILES FROM MY LOCATION IN THUNDER BAY, CANADA
Lucky I seen a light about 50 miles down so I decided just to float toward it hoping maybe I could make friends and little
Did I know this was a friend of mine who we've been both dying to meet!!!
Meet Kenneth H.
We've met through my friend Kelsey C.
We've been friends for 2 years and Kelsey 4 years!
Kenneth is like my big brother I can go to him for anything and everything and somehow helps me through my pain...
So this is going to be a surprise for both of us
I hope this all goes well!!
As I trembled fought the currents to reach the island to put my kayak to rest and shyly walked to the door to see what could be done little did I know this man with hair of gold and eyes of the sea fighting a storm came to my attention.
He started tearing up trembling to his words with the words "morning sunshine" and I couldn't speak I was speechless.
We stood there for seems like forever and he hugged me! God Kenneth you smell like Pizza Hut ( he works there hahaha)
He gave me a nice cup of Russian tea my favorite and cooked me up some homemade pasta warmed me up a bath and gave me so much blankets I could build a tent.
We stayed up all night watch supernatural our favorite show and talking here and there to just talk....I never believe this could happen..