This is going....OH SHIT

I woke up early Sunday morning and look to my right to see *sniff* some Jackass stole my damn kayak OH MY FREAKIN MUFFINS!!!!!!!!!
*SCREAMS LOUDLY*
Kenneth comes running in
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU"
Not even thinking I scream back
"SOME DUMBASS STOLE MY KAYAK AND NOW I HAVE NO WAY TO MY DAMN TRUCK AND WHO EVER THIS DICK IS IS IS GONNA PAY BIG TIME"
Kenneth comes back with words he shouldn't ever tell a girl
"calm down sunshine please"
DONT YA DARE TELL ME WHAT TO DO DAMN CANDI....you're right I'm sorry.
Him...would you um....like some...brunch? Coffee fix as would you like coffee with your creams?
I blushed and loved how we talked all the time online and our first time really meeting and he knows me more than my ex....OH SHIT I forgot to mention how come I'm so depressed
I dated this guy for about 5 months and he decided he wanted a "break".... 2 months past and he ignores me
I still love him ya know but a part of me is like screw it now
ANNNNNYWAAYS
Kenneth fixed me my favorite breakfast  omelettes stuffed with so much cheese bacon and sausage, with a big cup of coffee "haha kenney?
"Yea"
"I need more coffee with my creams"
"To sweet eh...told ya so darlin"
*rolls eyes and giggles*
So um can we talk more about your kayak?
" what about it?"
He told me follow him if I dare
Psst whatever
He closed my eyes and to my surprise somehow he found my truck and loaded my kayak on the back for me and he said I hope you're not leaving for  home yet I know you do but I want to spend the rest of my days getting to know you....
I was so happy about it but yet I knew I was trapped I really wanted to go home but I really wanted to meet my long internet friend and when I mean long I mean " 23 hours and 59 mins away from each other long*
Maybe it's gods magic for us to actually meet right now....could he actually be my forever or just to help me with my depression?