HWIYOUNG IS JEALOUS THAT YOU HANG OUT WITH TAEYANG SO MUCH

Aquarius: "You Always hang out with him, what about me! You always said we were closer." He punches the wall with anger and stares back at you with fire in his eyes....

Pisces: He stays quiet about it, but isn't like his usual self, he's a bit distant.

Aires: "I'm going to Taeyang's place bye." I say grabbing the car keys. Hwiyoung grabs my hand pulls me to him "How about you and me HANG out tonight hmm?" You put the keys away and go back to Hwiyoung, he kisses your nose....(A/n OMG IM FANGIRLING LIKE CAN HE NOT.....this is why he is my bias, he destroys me)

Taurus: "Stay away from my girl!" Hwiyoung threatens Taeyang. Taeyang stays distant these past couple of weeks. You come back from work all sad, he hugs you asking what's wrong "I think Taeyangs avoiding me. Did I become to clingy as a friend. Did he not want to be friends?" The guilt was eating Hwiyoung up "I'm sorry, I told him to stay away from you."
"You did WHAT!? YOU CANT PULL SHIT LIKE THAT, HE IS MY BEST FRIEND." I yell at him "HE CLEARLY THINKS OF YOU AS MORE!" The both of you keep yelling and arguing, it was not good....

Gemini: He'd Try and tag along as much as possible, and if couldn't, spam calls and texts.

Cancer: "Let's have a date tonight! We can go wherever you want." Hwiyoung said while back hugging you (A/n OMG PLEASE SEND ME AN AMBULANCE... or a fire truck 😂😂...sorry, you guys should know I'm that lame uncle that makes terrible puns) "Sorry can't, I'm going to the arcade with Taeyang." He was a bit mad but didn't show it "How about Tomorrow night?"
"Sorry me and Taeyang are doing our college/university work together. Its so hard to do alone, you'll be doing this in a couple of months you know!"
"Fine, go hang out with him, you can hang out with him as much as you want." He said in an annoyed tone "Are you jealous?" I laugh, he looks the other way and keeps denying it "You are!..... I'm sorry you're my boyfriend, I should be with you more, how about Me and you go to the movies tonight and I'll take a raincheck on the arcade plan with Taeyang?" He smiles and tickles me "Stop it, or I'll go!" He immediately moves his arms away, you call Taeyang and take a raincheck, I tell Hwiyoung I still have to go tomorrow because its important "I'm coming to then." You nod and grab the keys "Let's go! What should we watch?" I say as I'm opening the door "Hmm how about we watch.....".....

Leo: "Can you and Taeyang spend a little less time together, I'm jealous of him." He told me straight up...

Virgo: Simply doesn't get jealous, just worried about your safety since he can't protect you when the both of you ate out.

Libra: Stays quiet until you tell him Taeyang tries to make a move on you "This is why I shouldn't of even let that bastard near you!"
"But you seemed OK with it."
"Its because I was afraid you'd get mad at me and leave me."
"Awwwww, why would I leave someone like him for someone like you?"
"I don't know..." He looked to the floor. You hug him and....

Scorpio: He's a little jealous but mostly cool with it, he gives small warnings to Taeyang like "Bro, remember that's my girl so please don't..."

Sagittarius: He is so over protective he comes whenever you meet him, which is only twice since he scared him off.

Capricorn: "I don't like him. You can't hang out."
"Hwiyoung that's ridiculous. You can't say something like that and you can't tell me what to do." (A/n tell me what to do~ ooaaahhh *shinee* )
"You're.... Right, I'm sorry, go have fun, bring me back some food." He gives you a wwak smile. You and Taeyang start walking, after a little while you run back to Hwiyoung's Apartment and open the door "I don't like him either." He smiles and then starts walking towards you unfortunately he trips and falls on the ground you laugh helping him up...

For multifandom-af, hope you liked it and I hope this is what you wanted.
.
.
.
I actually really loved this chapter, tell me what you guys thought about it!
.
.
.
Author~nim OUT!!