FANGIRLING/BOYING OVER MONSTA X COME BACK 2017 PT.4

Aquarius: Zuho rings kihyun "Boi, are you trying to kill you fans? Because I think they all just died."

Pisces: Hwiyoung *googles definition of on fleek eyebrows* "oh, would you look at that, its kihyun's pictures."

Aires: Taeyang "That's almost as shiny as the mirror in our dance practice?"

Taurus: Rowoon "Oh I totally forgot to ask kihyun for that recipe."

Gemini: Dawon tries to scream but has lost his voice due to these comebacks.

Cancer: Chani *imitates kihyun* "you see no difference right."

Leo: Youngbin *you run into his room (never been it) to show him and to your surprise you see a corner of his small room has, what looks like a shrine for monsta x, banners, photos, albums, stickers,etc. He nervously laughs, while you are rolling on the ground laughing so hard you are crying.*

Virgo: Jaeyoon "can he predict my future or something? I bought a sweater with a very similar design yesterday!"

Libra: inseong "his jaw line looks so sharp." *gets out his protractor and ruler and starts with the measurements and angles*

Scorpio: you are friends with his stylist and she brought you along that day, you saw all those unreleased pictures, he even winked at you.

Sagittarius: you always have adored sf9 the most, but monsta x is trying to steal your heart (any monbebe get what I just did? Steal your heart....)

Capricorn: Chocked on food once you saw it, ended up going to the ER (Emergency Room)
.
.
.

Capricorn: Chocked on food once you saw it, ended up going to the ER (Emergency Room)

Ddoes anyone else think of NCT Taeyong?

.
.
.
Lots of updates happening today, sorry it took so long!
.
.
.
Author~nim OUT!!!