Epilouge

<Vic pov>

It's been five months since the end of the tour with All Time Low, and a lot has happened in that time. Our third studio album Collide with the Sky came out last month, we're currently finishing up the Vans Warped Tour, we announced that we're going on a co-headlining tour with Kellin's band,
Sleeping with Sirens' next album is coming out in two months, we filmed a music video for King for a Day, but most importantly Kellin and I are stronger then ever.

So much in five months with our relationship too. We spend so much time together now that I moved out of my parents house and Kellin sold his apartment and we moved in together. We practically know everything about each other.

Mike and Tony have moved into their own place as well. We get calls from mama pretty often saying how much she misses us. But there's not much that we can do about it because we're always on the road. We do try and visit our parents whenever we are in town. I live for preforming, my fans, my family and my Kellin.

Can't get any better than this.
__________________________

*3 years later*

I'm sitting in my little personal studio in the basement in my house. Trying to write songs for our next album, but I'm having difficulties. Our last album was huge and took us all over the world. Now we have to top that, and do better.

We did release a single over the summer The Divine Zero, while we were back on the Vans Warped Tour. It was great getting out of the studio for a while, and getting back to seeing the fans. I was in this studio for a long time, everyone kept telling me to take a break and relax.

Mike, Tony and Jaime are worried about me and so is my boyfriend, Kellin. He is always trying to get me to leave the studio. And that hoping that if I get out once in a while it'll help me get inspiration.

We're close to releasing our second single I just have to finish the lyrics.

I have four songs done and we have an eleven song goal for the album. It's been a long time since the fans have heard a new song out of us. And we keep seeing tweets from fans how they can't wait for new music, and stuff like that. We set he bar so high, and I have to surpass that.

Kellin has been great throughout this, he's understanding, he knows what it's like to need inspiration to write a songs, and he's helped with the inspiration, because he was one of them.

Plus I have so much on my mind for him. We've been dating for three years and I know he's the one, so I've been thinking of purposing to him, but I'm nervous and maybe a little scared too, so I distract myself with the constant writing.

"Vic?" I hear Kellin say walking into the basement.

"Yeah?" I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Come on let get you out of here and maybe it will help you" he says massaging my shoulders.

Kellin got home from a tour about a week ago. I missed him a lot, but I worked on lyrics to keep me from thinking about how much I missed him. I even found myself falling asleep down here cause I didn't want to be in our bed alone.

"Alright, but your lucky I love you" I said to him. He smiled at me.

I stood up and kissed him. I got ready and we took a walk to a diner down the road and we had a brunch. Honestly it was nice getting out of there again. I just got an idea.

"Kellin!?"

"What? I'm right here?"

"We should go on a vacation, just to get out of San Diego for a while" I said.

"Vic what are you talking about" he says confused.

"Come on Kels, let's just go away together for a few weeks" I say.

"Yeah, ok, if you want sure"

Then Kellin and I finished up here, and we went home, I made plans to go up to Seattle, I love it there, but I'd never live there, SD is home.

Kellen and I are going to have a great time there. As I was packing, I have even thought of proposing up there.

I contacted Alex, from All Time Low. We haven't really seen them in a long time. But since he was there pushing me to go out with Kellin, I want him there when I propose.

He said that he'd love to come and sing for us. I didn't tell him which one to sing. So he's going to surprise me with that and completely surprise Kellin.

We just arrived at the Seattle airport and we're waiting for our taxi to taking us to the hotel.

Alex is going to meet us there and he signed us in and had everything set up. It's now or never.

I told him that were just go to the hotel and he told us what room. I just went to the front desk to get a extra key. Also to make it look like I was checking us in.

We went up the elevator and I told Alex were outside the door.

"Who are you texting constantly?" Kellin asks.

"Just go inside and see?" I say, and he gives me a skeptical look, but nonetheless goes in.

He just stares, but had a look of shock on his face. I closed the door to the hotel room. Walked up behind him and told Alex to start playing which ever song he had for us.

He started playing Backseat Serenade, and it brought back so many memories, of the tour we were all on.

Here goes nothing.

"Kellin, you know how much I love you, and I know that I've been a little preoccupied with writing lyrics and the music lately, but none of that compares to you. I love so much and I want to make you mine forever, so Kellin Quinn, will you marry me?" I said.

He didn't say anything right away, he has this look on his face, that I can't read. I think I may have overwhelmed him to much.

"N-No" he said.

My heart dropped. Then he left the room. What.

--------------------------------------------

The End. I through in a curve ball. But don't worry I've decided while writing this part that I'll do a sequel. Ok. So that will be up soon. FYI it won't be a long sequel, maybe only ten chapters.
Idk yet. I'll make time to try and update the sequel as much as possible. I will still do my oneshots book as well. But anyway, stay awesome and be on the look out. Thanks everyone for reading.

Finished 2/22/17

New A/N: the sequel is out and it's called A Love Like War. Please check it out. Thanks.