Chapter 14

I AM SOOO SORRRY !!!!!!!! I FORGOT I WAS SUPPOSE TO UPDATE !!!!! I AM SOOO SORRRY !!! SO SORRY THAT THERE WILL BE A CHAPTER 15 POSTED TOMORROW !!! HAPPY READING ! I LOVE YOU ALL !

*Devin P.O.V*

"..I was suppose to just torture you and let you go but noo you want to go around beating around on woman, give them concussion that cause them to die.." The white boy just kept ranting and ranting on and on.

"Yo, what the fuck are you talking about?!" I asked irritated from the steel cuffs that were on to tight.

"Amanda.. Your girlfriend.. She WAS my sister.. Her other boyfriend.. my best friend.. Alexander.. He is going to kill you my friend.. if he finds out I have you.. which he will because I am going to tell him after I torture you, of course.. but I am puzzled to do with your lady friend that has attacked you-"

"That bitch ain't my friend."

"Well ok, I guess shes free to go.. Which would you like first?" He asked gleefully at the long table of knives, surgical tools, drills, and all this other shit.

I didn't really care for my life but that didn't mean I wasn't gone fight for it. I picked the scalpel, he came towards me and started to cut my arm. I gritted my teeth together to not give him the satisfaction of seeing me in pain.

He smiled, I guess he figured my end game because he went back to the table and came back with a drill.

*Zenobia P.O.V*

I sat on the cold hard bathroom stall, it was true, it wasn't going to go away. Another coat of fresh tears sprinted out my eyes, I wanted Caden so bad, but I couldn't after what I saw. I swiftly got up, my mama did not teach me to be a quit, to give up so easily.

I had to talk to caden, I had to talk to the man I still loved with all my heart.

*Jada P.O.v*

*Sigh* "Just great.. I'm stuck in some super dungeon that looks like it just came out of Kim Possible. Now I'm sitting here, talking to myself and shit. I swear all Devin brings is trouble.. Trouble, Trouble, Tro-"

"SILENCE!"

I didn't even hear the door open shit, I tried to get a good look at this nigga but the light from the light block out his features. I only saw his black shadow outlining his body structure & messy hair.

"Um.. Hello?!"

He didn't answer.

"I guess someone wants to be a grumpy ass today.. Can I leave yo?! Why am I even here?!"

He still didn't answer.

I sighed, I look for other ways out the room. I felt him walking towards me so I turned around and I still couldn't see his face. He twisted my arm in the cuffs and I cried out as I tried to pry any part of my body away.

I felt him stick a needle into my arm as I slowly start to feel my eye sight and other senses start to fade.

I was knocked out.

*Caden P.O.V*

I arrived back to New York this morning, it was like some bum luck cause I was hoping to have ZeZe by my side right now.

Time to go back to work and look for again. I wonder why she left, and leave while I'm there. I didn't even see her pass through the lobby. I got back to the office and told my secretary to hold off all my calls.

I walked into my office and there stood the woman I had thought deep down to never see again. The woman that had a piece of my heart, the same that had also scorned a piece of my heart. There stood the woman who really had the key to my future.
______________________________________

- Is it Z or some unknown ex that I didn't introduce yet ?
- what do you think will happen to Jade ?
- if Devin is be tortured by one who do you think is handling Jade ?
- what does Z have to tell Caden ?

PLEASE VOTE ! COMMENT ! LIKE ! PLEAAAAASEEE !