Chapter 17

*Zenobia's P.OV*

I wipe the tear from under my again after Jade told me again that it wasn't my fault she got kidnapped. Why did it feel like it was my fault though?

Maybe I'm just in my feelings, ya know hormones.

My Brother and Caden finally met wish that never happened, now Jaden is prolly out someone scaring my my man off. This left me and Jade home alone to talk. I told her my secret, she said that I should tell Caden that it wouldn't be fair if I didn't. She even told me that even though she really didn't know Caden she could tell he was a good man. He sure did everything differently then Devin.

- The love notes

- The romantic dates

- The tingling sensation when we kiss

- The way he set my body on fire

Ugh and so much more !

I don't know how I was way off about Devin, I usually could spot a fake ass nigga or bitch.

But that's in the past all that matters now is me and Caden.

*Chris P.O.V*

Today Michelle had to go to work so it would be me and Tyra today. I was going to take her to the park then we were going to visit Caden and his lady friend. I had to see how my homeboy doing, I looked at my phone again and rolled my eyes. I wish I never gave her my number, told her I missed her once and she feel like she can try to be a Mother now.

I don't know what happen to my mom, When I was growing up she was the best fucking mom ever. Then when I graduated from college and my father left my mom for my old roommate, my mother just spun out of control.

With the prostitution, drugs and alcohol. I tried to help, I even stuck around longer then my other siblings. I was always a mama boy, always will be but during that time she spun out comtrol. She did some foul shit a mother should never do. I don't know why I never turned into a player or became a bad seed like some of my other siblings but I ain't complaining!

Me and Tyra finished cleaning the kitchen and I told her to go get dressed so we could leave. Within minutes we was out, dress with our matching jean/leather jacket, leather black jeans, white t's and Tim's like we was Jay-Z & Blue!

*Caden P.O.V*

Today was a long ass day, but it was still good. I got to see all of the fam, including Chris and his daughter. I already know the whole story and I was always there when Chris was ready to give up but I'm proud of my boy. I met Jaden, Zenobia's brother he was kid of intimidating considering the fact that he was a thug but shit I use to be know as Case, C for Caden and Case because I was afraid to use a couple of cases to keep a nigga in line. That was all when I was a kid, I used the money I made from that business on building my fathers company back up. It was going to crumple back down, my father was a good dad but he was a horrible husband in his early years. All he was worried about was females and wasn't focusing on the business that's why I was ready to settle down. I ain't want all that unnesscary drama.

That's why I'm glad I have Zenobia, she was everything I looked for in a woman plus more. We were going to move into her apartment since there was more space. I didn't even care if we were moving fast, I wanted Zenobia in my life forever.

I had been laying down staring up at the ceiling the whole time when I finished that thought and Zenobia walked in at that moment. I smiled at how beautiful she was, she didn't have anything but my t-shirt on. I grabbed her and threw her on the bed softly while I still was holding cause her to giggle and me to chuckle.

I kissed her and we were just staring at each other before she spoke up. "Caden.."

I know what she going to say, we never actually told each other we really love each there. I wanted to say this before she said it though, "Zenobia I know, and I love you. I love you more then I ever loved anything. I know we haven't known each other for that long but I don't care, I can't pass the chance or risk of not spending the rest of my life with you happily."

By the time I was done, Zenobia was shedding a tear or two alright more then two. I wrapped my arms around her and I heard her muffled voice say, "Caden I love you too.. I feel the exact same way.. I.. I'm.. I'm pregnant"..

___________________________

Yesss !! cliffhanger ! I won't keep you guys waiting ! I would be pissed too but I hope you enjoyed !! Dot forget to comment , vote & likee & share !