Chapter 4

Sorry for the late update I would have posted sooner but my phone got shut off and then Tuesday I ended up breaking my toe and didn't find out until Thursday because there was no pain but anywho my phone is back on and I should be posting another chapter hopefully soon. Any ways enough with the lame excuses of mine and let's get on with the story.Oh..And P.S the song above is just one of my random fav songs.

"M..M..Maui" Moana said shaky which it so unlike her I thought but instead said "Yes, my princess, what is it?""Is that who or what I think that is?" I went over to where she was sitting and looked to where she was pointing and I saw Tamatoa but I didn't want to  scare her so I simply said "I don't know but let's head back before it gets too late." "Alright." Moana said while her voice was cracking. I knew she was gonna cry because she was sad our night was ending "Aww, baby, come here" I said to her mainly so I could hold her and also so she wouldn't cry. Moana just gave me a weird look but walked into my arms anyway, I just carefully wrapped my arms around her. She had her chin down and was looking at the sea as we headed home so I lightly grabbed her chin and made her look up at my face and when she did I kissed her with so much passion and I felt her smile against my lips. Eventually we got home around 10:30ish at night and Moana was sound asleep, so i docked the boat and then picked her up bridal style and carried her to my hut on the island. When we got there I carefully opened the door and went back into my bedroom, it had 2 nightstands, 2 king sized beds, a crystal chandelier, a 90 inch flat screen smart tv, and a mini fridge along with an attached masterbath. I gently pulled back the covers to one of the king sized beds and set Moana down gently on the bed then i pulled the covers over her and whispered "I love you my sweet beautiful princess" as I was walking away i heard her mumble "I love you too my handsome prince"...