-Bar-

You are out with a friend, you've both decided to go treat yourself to a drink at the bar after a busy week.

"Come on Y/N, what do you want to drink?" Y/F/N asks as we take our seats at the bar.

"Red wine?" You reply, with a smile as you rest your arms folded on the bar table.

"Okay, two red wines thanks," Y/F/N tells the bartender, "Hey we should go dance," she says turning to you, her face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"No way, I'm a terrible dancer," you say shaking your head. She tries to grab your hand, but you pull away and shake your head again and take a sip from your sweet wine.

"Fine," she signs before she disappears onto the dance floor.

A few minutes pass and you feel as if you're being watched so you look around the room and notice in the corner, an attractive guy is staring at you...You make eye contact for a few seconds then quickly turn around to face the bar again, feeling flushed. Was that Chris Evans?!You take another sip from your wine, enjoying the taste, whilst listening to the music that plays through the bar.

"Is that seat taken?" you hear a voice approaching you from behind. You feel their presence as they take the empty stool beside you. You turn around to see Chris smiling at you.

"No, go for it," you say with a soft smile, as you try to keep your composure,

"Hi," the attractive young man says,

"Hey," you say, you bite the inside of your cheek, trying to stay calm.

"What's your name?" he asks, his voice low and seductive,

"Y/N," you grin, lending your hand for him to shake,

"I'm Chris," he says with a smile, "can I offer you a drink?"

"Sure," you say finishing the last few drops of your first drink,

"Bartender, I'll have a whiskey neat, and whatever the lady wants," he says confidently. The bartender looks to you for your order,

"Um, I'll just have another red wine," you smile, turning your attention back to Chris,"So what brings you out here?" He asks leaning closer towards you, carefully listening to what you have to say while resting his elbow on the bar. Your face a couple of inches apart from his, you can smell his cologne. It's inviting and relaxing.

"Well, uh, I was here with a friend but she left to dance," you look around, and notice her, "that's her over there," you chuckle, pointing to your friend, who is now making out with an attractive stranger, against a wall,

"I see," he chuckles,

"Yeah, so I'm really glad you came along," you smile, "thanks for the company,"

"Anytime."

After a few more drinks - and great conversation - Chris asks you for a dance but just as you're about to decline, he takes your hand and leads you to the dance floor. You softly chuckle as he guides you closer to him. You wrap your arms around his neck, relaxing your forearms on his broad shoulders. Your body leaning up against his. Your cheeks start to feel warm. This can't be real.

"I know we just met, and I know this is going to sound like a line, but I honestly think you and I should hang out again, I'm going to give you my number, and you can choose what you do with it," he smiles, as you both sway softly to the song,"Okay," you grin, "I'd like that."