-Rain-

Chris and his girlfriend Y/N were having a lazy Sunday at home as rain pattered against the windowpane. They had no plans for the day, which was a rare occurrence for the busy couple. They decided to take advantage of the opportunity to spend quality time together.

As they sat at the bay window, Y/N snuggled into Chris's chest while he wrapped his arm around her. They watched as the raindrops trickled down the window, cars drove past and people scurried past with umbrellas. The sound of the rain provided a soothing ambiance, and they enjoyed the tranquility of the moment.

Chris gazed down at Y/N and admired her beauty. Her hair was tousled from sleep, and she wore a comfortable pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. Even in her casual attire, she looked stunning.

"You're so beautiful," Chris whispered, pressing a kiss to the top of her head.

Y/N blushed and looked up at him, a smile playing at her lips. "You're not so bad yourself, Captain."

Chris chuckled and hugged her tighter. "I'm glad we don't have to go anywhere today. I just want to be here with you."

"Me too," Y/N agreed, snuggling closer to him.

They continued to watch the rain in comfortable silence, occasionally sharing sweet glances and gentle touches. Chris's hand stroked Y/N's hair as she rested her head on his chest, her fingers tracing soothing patterns over his arm.

After a while, Y/N yawned and stretched, her arms reaching up towards the ceiling. Chris watched her with a fond expression, admiring her relaxed demeanor.

"Are you tired?" he asked, his voice low and gentle.

"A little," Y/N admitted. "But I don't want to move. I'm too comfortable right now."

Chris smiled and leaned down to capture her lips in a tender kiss. They broke apart, their foreheads touching as they breathed each other in.

"I love you," Chris whispered, his eyes shining with affection.

"I love you too," Y/N replied, smiling up at him.

They settled back into their comfortable position, content to stay in each other's arms for as long as possible. The rain continued to fall outside, but they were warm and cozy inside, wrapped up in their own little world.