Chapter One

Yui's POV

I was walking around the mansion going back to my room.

****Back in room****

I was looking at the picture of Sakura thinking of what she could be doing. Last time I saw her she was a singer. I miss you so much Sakura I wish I could see you. I hope you're safe wherever you are.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in." I said. It was Reiji.

"Oh, it's you Reiji, what can I do for you."

"Come downstairs there is a letter for you." He said while teleporting out of the room.

I made my way to the livingroom thinking the letter is from father. When I got there I saw all the brothers there. I sat on the couch opposite of where Ayato was arguing with Latio about me again. Kanato was in a chair talking to Teddy. Shu was laying on the couch near the wall. Subaru leaning against a wall. Reiji was sitting in a chair next to a small table with a letter on it. Opening the letter I read out loud

Dear Yui,
Father said I'm coming to live with you. I can't wait to see you again I hope you don't  mind. I'll be coming the day after you get this letter. Love you.

Your twin,
Sakura

I can't believe Sakura is coming here. I can't wait until she gets here. Wait what if she gets bitten, I can't let that happen not to my younger twin.

" Hmm. Bitch-chan you didn't tell us you had a twin." Laito said with a smirk probably thinking dirty things.

"Hmph. If she is like you I expect anything good." Ayato said.

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"Why don't you tell us about her?" Reiji asked.

"Well she likes music, reading, writing and sleeping. She does get angry easily and is over-protective of me. She also likes cooking and is a singer. She doesn't like sports or bright colors." I said.

"Alright lets go to bed right now it's getting late." Reiji said teleporting to his room. I got up and walked to my room and laid down, falling asleep dreaming about how it's going to be when Sakura gets.

Sakura's POV

***Start Music***

(LOVE STORY- TAYLOR SWIFT)

I just got finish singing my newest song on the stage in America. My manager Jessica came up to me and hugged me saying, "I'm going to miss you and better write new songs and email them to me."

"Sure. I got to go the flight leaves in an hour and is a long drive to the airport." I said as I got into the limo that's taking me to the airport.

*Time skip drive and flight*

I'm in the cab that is taking me to where Yui lived. I'm excited to see her again after a couple of years of being away from her because of my singing career and hunting vampires. The cab stopped in front of a mansion. Whoa these people must be rich. I got out of the cab and it left very quickly I wonder why. I felt something wet drop on my head. It was rain I ran up the stairs and knocked on the door. A handsome man with purple hair opened.

He asked," Are you Miss Sakura Komori?"

"Yes I am." I said.

"Then please come in and follow me to the livingroom." He told me.I came through the door to an amazing entrance hall. After following him for a few minutes we came into a room with five other boys and Yui.

"YUI!"

"SAKURA!" I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"Sakura I can't breathe." She said gasping for air.

"Sorry I'm just excited to see you again." I said sheepishly.

"It's on okay but you look great." A cough had interrupted our conversation. "Sorry Sakura these boys are the Sakamaki brothers. This is Shu the oldest brother ..." while pointing to a guy laying on a couch with headphones in with blond hair..."He is Reiji the sound oldest "... pointing to the one who open the door... "The one with red hair is Ayato the oldest triplet..." looking at a teen with a incorrect uniform... "The one with the fedora is Laito."

"You look prettier than bitch-chan flower-chan." He interrupted. I blushed at the statement.

"Oi, melons belongs to yours truly" said Ayato. I felt embarrassed when he said  that and then felt something lick my cheek. I looked and saw a boy with purple hair and eyes holding a teddy bear. "You taste better than Yui." Yui faded gasped and looked worried. WHAT?!?!?! Why is Yui living with vampires!!! I then pulled my gun out and pointed it at his head. He backed off quickly to the other side of the room.

I asked," Yui the FUCK are you living with vampires?" The brothers eyes widen when I think they heard I knew what they were and had a gun out. All the sudden my gun was taken from  me by a white haired guy.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked getting angry that he had my gun.

"Sis why do you have a gun and how do you know that they are vampies?" Yui asked nervously.

I didn't answer the question instead I round house kicked the guy in the stomach."Who are you anyways?" I asked him while taking my weapon back.

He said," Tsk... It's Subaru." While clutching his stomach in pain.

"To answer your question Yui. I'm a ..."

*****************************hey my little stars this is my first fanfic

And I don't own diabolik lovers only Sakura.