Chapter 3; Tale of Two (Regina)

I couldn't speak or see but I knew Leona had dragged me to a underground den. The creature-Tenebrae is are cousin. Leona had just explained that Tenebrae has Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Pegasus (Pegasus will only show in females). I think Tenebrae is a Angel because if i'm correct a Angel has all the bloodlines but can't shift, only the Heredem can.

   Then I heard Rex. "Not only he's my-our cousin, he's a Ghost, as well?" Rex said with an uneasy tone.

  "What's a Ghost?" Felse asked.

   "A Ghost is a dead animal!" Catellus guess with an attitude that makes me believe that Catellus thinks his answer is correct.

    "A Ghost is a Dark Angel," Leona started. "A Vastator is a dark Heir. Legend says a Vastator will destroy anyone that has a blood that is involved with Natura."

   I heard of it, some bloodlines are so close to the Terra that they can see what the Terra sees.

    Mel repeated my thoughts out loud. I felt her paws against my side. She has been trying to wake me but failed half way. I can hear and feel but my eyes are forced shut.

   "So a Vastator is a Destroyer but how is that involved with the cubs of Natura?" Adamas and Rex asked. They paused, it's probably weird that Adamas and Rex talking at the same time.

     I heard paws and hooves leave but Midnight, her pups and my blood smell remain.                                  Crescent was the first one to speak. "Natura is a Legend, that happens to fit your family-well siblings power." These was a paused, I bet everyone was staring at Crescent. "It's similar to an Heir's power but a little bit more complicated." His tone sounded strange.

      I felt movement getting closer to me, one Wolf and one Tiger or Leopard. "Angels as well as Heirs get very exhausted when they get their wings. I was out for a week!" Crescent whispered but his little joke failed as Rex hissed at him. "It comes in whenever, not by age." He finally finished.

      Now Leona purred. "A true gift only comes when time is allowed."

      Rex growled at Crescent. "Crescent, you've been avoiding my eyes!"

    Sometimes eye contact will show respect, a challenge or reached an understanding. Wolves can't challenge Tigers, only the same species.

     I could tell, Rex's eyes are narrowed. Crescent finally spoke. "A Natura cub is very powerful and only comes in a times of need. The Legend goes" Crescent paused. "A Griffin of Royal-blood returns. Two Heirs will rise. Keepers of six will be one. And the Mystica will be seen by all. There's one more part." The wolf took a deep breath. "Someone will fall beneath stone but no one will claim the throne."

    A young Lioness spoke. "So the Insulam of the Gems sinks because an Heir has risen?" Adamas asked.

    "Two?" Crystallo corrected but sounded like a question.

    "Correct. The Angels are like the Protectors for the Rex or Regina but only follows orders from the Heir." Crescent noted.

    "Is any Heirs-I mean Angels are Natives?" Aurora asked, which I can't blame her because that's her tribe.

   "It could happen either becoming Heir or Angel but never happen in my life time." Leona answered.

    Aurora softly sighed.

     I felt cold. So, Aurora must be changing into a Glacies Phoenix. There is 7 known Phoenix: The Ignis meaning mad, Glacies-sad, Aqua which stands for jealous, Terra states fear, Natura means happy, Alba is clam and Ventas is usually a mix feelings.

____________________________________________________________