Ch. 1 Jealousy

Eren and Mikasa's P.O.V

-"Eren...Eren...Eren, wake up, it's time to get up..."

-"Mi-Mikasa..."

-"Hurry up... "

-"I'm up...it's just...I keep having this dream...what was it about..."

-"Eren are you..are you drooling? Also, we're late for school..."

-"AHHHH!"

Both Mikasa and Eren ran downstairs and ate breakfast really quickly. When they finished eating, they both put their coats and headed to the Attack Junior High School. Eren was running for his life while Mikasa is trying to keep up with him. It was a very snowy day and while he was running, he slips onto a patch of ice, covered by snow, and falls onto a girl. Mikasa ran over to him to see if he's alright.

Eren and the girl's P.O.V

-"Hey, are you alright? I'm sorry; I was in a rush..."

-"Y-ya...I'm fine."

-"Here let me help you."

While helping the girl out, she slips and falls on top him making them both blush. Mikasa arrived at the scene and her eyes went wide-open at the sight of what's happening in front of her. Eren got up as he tried to explain what really happened and that it wasn't her trying to make moves on him. Mikasa's body filled with jealousy as she clenched her fist and grabs him by the arm then drags him to the school. Eren waves goodbye to her while he was being dragged away. The girl got up and walks in the same direction as Eren's going. While walking, she thought about the moment when she was on top of him making her blush again...but then she thinks about why his beautiful emerald colored eyes looked so familiar to her. Later, she looks at the ring that her childhood friend gave to her and that he promised to come back for it, but never did, and then a flashback popped up in her mind.

So this is the end of Chapter 1: Jealousy. Again let me know If you enjoyed the story or not because I really want to know if you want more of it and leaves some tips or some help to improve the quality for the future chapters and stories. :)