Ch. 3 The rebirth of an old friendship

Eren and Annie's P.O.V

-"W-what's your...u-umm n-name...?

-"The name's Eren, Eren Jaeger."

-"E-E-EREN...J-JAEGER!?!?"

(Bells rings)

-"Oh crap, I have to go to my next class, cya around!"

-"W-wait...I"

As Eren and Mikasa heads towards the changing rooms, Annie looks at her schedule and realises that she has gym class as well. She grabs her clothes and rushes to the changing rooms. She goes inside and sees Eren taking his shirt off revealing his "muscles". They both screamed and Annie runs out of room. When she goes out, she sees Mikasa death staring at her, because she heard Eren screaming and wanted to see what happened.

She clenches her fist and was about to punch Annie, but the teacher went out and noticed them, she pulls away her fist and acts like nothing happened and then she goes to sits down in the gym. Annie calms down and goes in the girl's changing room to changer into her sport outfit. Eren finishes changing and sits beside Mikasa. Annie finishes as well and sits beside him secretly. Eren notices her, but keeps listening to the teacher. Annie pokes him in the shoulder and He leans closer to her and they start talking. Mikasa hears them talking then decides to tell Annie off. The teacher gave her a warning or she will be penalized, then Mikasa gave her a evil smirk. The teacher announced that they're going to play dodge ball and that he will make the team.

The teacher's P.O.V

-"TEAM A: JEAN, EREN, ANNIE, SASHA, YMIR AND TEAM B: CONNY, BERTOLT, REINER, MIKASA, MARCO AND CHRISTA!"

Everyone goes on their side and grabs a ball. The teacher blows his whistle and everyone throws their balls at each other. Mikasa throws it at Annie's face, but she catches it. Eren gets hit but Annie catches it, she turns around to see if he was alright. Then it was Mikasa's only chance to eliminate her for good. She throws it in behind her head, but she turns around and blocks it with her hand. Her rings flies off her finger, because of the sweat, and lands right in front of Eren.

Eren's and Annie's P.O.V

-"That r-ring...i-it can't be..."

-"..."

And this is the end of Chapter 3: The rebirth of an old friendship. Thank you for the support from the last two chapters, I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it was kinda short. :')