Kissing In Cars

~2 weeks have gone by...~

Kellin's mother had started to pack and strom out the house.

She went downstairs with Kellin following behind. Without a goodbye she hopped into her car and drove away leaving her son cry and scream for her to come back.

How this had started you ask? Well kellin had been staying over at Vic's allot lately. That's no problem. He's been coming home on time and passing school. No problem. But his mother thought he'd be better off without her and so she left Kellin behind. His mother had been a little upset after her small argument with Carl. Actually that wasn't a very "small" argument but you know.

Kellin was left crying on the driveway.

Kellin: Fuck... She was all I got left..

Vic, Mike and Destina were on their porch. Destina was playing in the front yard, Mike was talking with Tony and Vic looked at Kellin.

Vic: Mike I'll be back. *pats mike's back and walks over to Kellin*

Mike: Hm? *looks at him then goes back on the phone*

Vic rushed to Kellin and sit next to him.

Vic: Babe are you ok?

Kellin:*sighs shakily and shakes head* No..

Vic: What's wrong?

Kellin: V-vic.. Promise you won't leave me..

Vic: Kellin I would never do that to you

Kellin: Well... My mom just left me.. Just like my dad.. Everyone just left me.. I know she's not coming back.

Vic: Kellin don't say that.. 

Kellin: But she just left without saying a word.. What am I gonna do?

Vic: Look for tonight ill stay with you so you don't feel so lonely ok?

Kellin:*shrugs* Alright that sounds fun

Vic: *kisses his cheek*

Soon its night time. Vic tells his parents about how he's staying with Kellin.

They're fine with it even though Vic wasn't gonna be home for that night anf school was the next day. Anyway once Vic got there Kellin didn't act like himself. Now it wasn't in a bad way butyeah,

Vic: Kells?

Kellin: *pushes vic against the wall and kissing him roughly*

What got into Kellin all of a sudden?