The forgiveness of Budo (part 3)

Budo's POV

After what Ayano said to me, I couldn't sleep. I mean... Did she mean it? I walked to school with jumbled thoughts. There were a lot of un-answered questions now, like, Did Ayano really mean what she said? Was she just joking when she said she kills people? I walked in into school and I saw Ayano. What should I do? I... I dunno. I decide to just ignore her until she talks to me or something. "Uh... B-Budo.... C-Can I... T-Talk to you...." "Yeah.. Er..um sure." She pulls my hand and takes me over to a corner. "Im REALLY sorry about.. Well er.. Y-Yesterday" "...." "And er well-" "Ayano. Its okay." "W-What??!!" "Its okay. I know you didnt mean it anyways"

Ayano's POV

Budo was really nice for forgiving me, but what he dosen't get is that I DID mean what I said. "Er... Um.. B-Budo..." "yes, Ayano?" "W-What I-I S-Said yesterday is er well uh.. i-its true.... I DO kill people...." i began to tear up. "O-Oh.... w-well...." "Budo please don't tell anybody! This was a life secret I wanted to keep to myself." he gave me a blank stare for a while. "Okay, I won't tell anybody." "r-really? T-Thanks B-Budo.." 

Taro's POV

I overheard 2 people talking around the corner. I was really, REALLY bored, so I lisened to what they where saying. It was.. ugh. Budo and that new girl. Her name was... Ayano I think? Anyway, after what I heard, I was shocked. Ayano is a Yandere?! oh hehehehe. I can't wait to spread rumors about this! heheheheheheh *evil look*