New couples

Ayano's POV
I cant belive Budo kissed me yesterday! I really REALLY like him.  I went to school. Budo came up to me. "How was your beauty rest?" He kissed me on the cheek "It was wonderful since I dreamed about you ❤️" I hugged him. Osana and Taro where a couple now. Now Taro can stop hitting on me. Me and Budo where also a thing. And so was Pippi and Ryotuo."Lets go to our Lockers now, Ayano" "okay" I went to my locker to find a love note from him. It says.... 'Dear Ayano. I love you. You are the best! Love, Budo' Awww! He is so sweet. "Ayano, can you follow me?" "Sure" he led me behind the school to a beautiful cherry tree. "Wow! Its so pretty!"
Budo's POV
"I know right. It pretty like you, Ayano :)" we held hands under the cherry tree. "Theres a myth if someone confesses their love to someone under this tree on Friday, they are willing to accept your confession." "Is the myth true?" She asked me. "Threse a possibility it is." I told her. "I love you So much Budo." "I love you to, Ayano" "Hey.. Um Ayano?" It was Taro. "Um hi Taro." "S-Sorry for the way I a-acted when we met...." "Oh.. Its okay." "And Budo, im also very sorry." "Its okay Taro :)" "C-Can we all be friends?" "Sure!" Me and Ayano replied.

Authors note: Hey guys! Thank you SOO much for 111 views of my story. Im glad ppl like it. Sorry if this chapter was really short. Btw, im thinking of making a Osana x Taro, Shin x Oka, or a Saki x Kokona story.Tell me if you want those stories.I did a face reveal, so go check that out. As I said last time, due to schooling, It may take weeks until the next chapter bye!

~Sarah (my real name)