Not home?

My sleep the night before may have been nice, but I woke up to the worst sound in the world. A clock telling me to wake up.

Why must school be a thing. It would be cool if it did not exist…

I got ready in about 20 minutes, I did my makeup, hair and brushed my teeth and got dressed.

Joey and Shane both met me downstairs, Joey holding hot chocolate for me. And Shane holding my backpack. I really care about them. They are so sweet.

I walked to the front door where Shane met me. I guess Shane is driving me today.

We walked out to the big black truck that I now know, Shane owns.

It took us about 8 minutes to get there today, because of traffic.

I hopped out of the car and thanked Shane. He then drove away wishing me good luck.

I entered the school building hesitantly. Once I did, I went to my locker and to my class. I was early today. I sat down in my normal seat and everyone started crowding me.

Person: So Hannah. I heard that your dads are Shane and Joey.

Me: Yeah Shane and Joey are my dads.

A bunch of people: Lets be friends!

Me: I am not being anyone’s friend if you are using me for my dad.

People: I am not using you. Lets be friends.

Me: All right fine. Ill be friends with you people.

A bunch of people started cheering then went back to their seats. I got a few peoples phone numbers and I did not even know who they are.

The next period came and I did not even notice that Alyssa was not here. How could I not notice? She was my only true friend. Great now I will be alone today.

Lunchtime came and I was all alone until people came up to me and sat down. There were enough people to fill the entire table. 

The end of the day came quickly and there were a bunch of people around me when I met up with Shane and Joey. Shane had his arms all around Joey and they were making out.

Everyone around me started screaming and started to swarm them.

Shane then told everyone to leave and we all hopped into Joey’s car.

Once we got home, I did my homework then took a shower. I got out of the shower and Shane was standing there. He scared me at first but it did not bother me.

Shane: So I see you made more friends.

Me: They are only pretending so they can meet you guys. After all, you are popular.

Shane: I am sorry Han. Do you want to just walk home so that does not happen? Or we can meet you down the street a little?

Me: Let’s just meet down the street. I don’t know the people around here yet.

Shane: Okay I will go tell Joey.

Shane came back a while later and said it was fine. We then all joined in the kitchen for dinner. We had a small meal, but it was enough to fill me up.

I went back into my room without talking to Shane or Joey.

The next day was the same. People crowded all around me and wouldn’t leave until they found out Shane and Joey “Weren’t Here”

I walked down the street to meet them and we drove home.