Chapter 1

4 years now! 4 Freaking long years. You'd think by now i would have found 1 person but no. I need to find Glenn I know he's alive I can feel it. I've been on my feet walking for 4 years non-stop only sometimes at night that's if i can find a safe enough place.

I can see it and hear it, the explosions the gunshots I know there is some type of survivors out there but i don't know if they are good or not. I walk towards the dark smoke clouds, till i finally come to what looks like a prision that as been blown up. Dead bodies lay everywhere, and walkers all heading towards the prision.

"Carl don't look back" I hear a weak voice say.

I quickly jump behind a bush hiding as a man who looked in his late 30's walks with a boy who looks my age, the man has been beaten and they both have been crying. I watch as they slowly walk away. I sit there in disbielef there isn't just me by the looks of it there are many more.

I walk behind them slowly flowling to what seems a estate of houses, they make there way into one hearing silent gun shots, then the boy comes out dragging bodies. They obviously know how to survive like me. I didn't want to approach them I know he would just shoot me. I deciede to stay in the woods that is near the house for safety.

"Amber?" I hear a weak familiar voice from a tree.

I grab my knife and approach the voice. I stood there in disbielf it was him.

"Glenn?" I ask approching him putting my knife away.

"I knew I'd find you" he says laughing then hugging me.

"Shhh, we've got to keep our voices low, there are two people in that house" I say whispering.

"I know it's Rick and Carl" he says standing up.

I follow behind him as he makes his way to the door, he bangs on it quite loudly, I hear footsteps coming towards the door I back up slowly.

"I can't" I say still walking back.

"Come on Amber they will like you" he says reaching his hand out.

The boy opens the door with his gun pointing up. He looks straight at me his sparkly blue eyes that shine when the sun hits his eyes. He finally snaps out of his thoughts.

"Glenn, how you feeling?" He asks leading us in the house.

"Great much better" he says smiling while entering.

I was about to step in when I was stopped by a gun pointing to my head.

"Whoah, I don't know you" he says in a stern voice.

"That's my sister you little shit" Glenn says angry.

"She can't come in we don't know her" he says shutting the door on me then locking it.

I couldn't believe it he is keeping me away from my own brother, I though he was different obviously not. I can hear yelling in the house, I know I wasn' going to be allowed in the house. I make my way down the steps and slowly start making my way for the forest. I decided to sleep in a tree cause I knew walkers were around.

I woke to the sound of 2 walkers banging on a door, I slowly start walking up the hill facing the bottom making sure no walkers came up, I almost reach the top when something bumped me which lead to me rolling down the hill. I finally come to a stop hitting a tree, everything is a blur and I am extremley dizzy. I snap back in reality when i hear someone running down the hill.

"Gosh are you okay?" I heard the familiar voice.

I look up to see the boy, great just my luck!

"Fine" I say getting up.

"I'm really sorry" He says holding his hand out.

"Don't need your help" I say finally getting to my feet.

" You're Glenn's sister aren't you?" He ask leaning on the tree.

"Well obviously" I say dusting off my knees.

"You don't look Chinese" He says laughing.

"One it's Korean and two we have different fathers! His father's Korean and mine's Australian" I say giving him a really cold look.

"Whatever" He says laughing.

"You are a rude son of a bitch" I say pushing past him heading back up the hill.

"What did you just call me" He says stopping infront of me.

"Your rude, I wasn't even allowed to be with my brother!" I say staring at his eyes.

"We don't know you!" He says whisper yelling.

"I have spent the last 4 years on my own searching for him!" I say getting angrier.

"You've been on your own for 4 years?" He ask in shock.

"Yep, and by the looks of it I'm going to have to be alone for another 4 years" I say pushing past him.

"You are one tough cookie" He says laughing pulling me hand so i turn around.

"I grew up in Australia on a farm with an abusive father, I managed on my own" I say turning and walking up the hill.

"You can join us" he calls from behind me.

"What so you can use me for walker bait" I call down to him.

"Ha just like Glenn you are he's our walker bait" he says laughing.

"Yeah well now you have 2" I say laughing with him.

Authors Note- Please comment what you think!