Chapter 2

Carl gosh that name brings like 5,000 good and bad thoughts to my head. But my maim 2 thoughts 1: PLAYER!!! 2: HOT!!

He is like a chick magnet but if he did get a girlfriend he'd just drop her for someone else, that's why I don't like him he seems rude stupid and messed up. I am not going to be lured into his stupid trap. He is a flirt and a cheat.

"AMBER!" I hear Glenn's voice yell from down stairs.

I run down the stairs as quickly as possible to Rick laying on the couch and Carl screaming in his face.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP!" he screams with tears in his eyes.

"Amber you still remember any medical stuff your dad taught you?" He says hand me all this medical stuff.

I nod and signal both of them to go upstairs, I spent at least an hour trying to clean his wounds stich his gun shot and do everything else. I ended up saving that mans life otherwise he would've died from loss of blood. Carl comes walking down seeing his father looking much better.

"Thank you" he says reaching his hands out to me.

"Don't you dare touch me" I say flinching backwards.

He looked at me with the most confused look, and I just stare into his eyes with a pretty cold look on my face. His eyes had sadness in them while I had hate in my eyes.

CARL'S POV:

I made my way up stairs to Glenn's room.

"Hey Glenn is there a problem between me and Amber" I asked shutting the door.

I know Glenn he can never lie his face went white his breathing got faster and he couldn't look at me.

"Glenn!" I say getting angry.

"Okay well she doesn't like you for not letting her stay that night and she thinks your rude messed up and a little stupid, she doesn't like you she thinks your a flirt and a complete ass" He says really fast.

"Why would she think that?" I ask not very happy.

"She was born with this thing where she can tell what people are really like" he says lowering his voice.

AMBER'S POV:

I can hear Carl and Glenn talking up stairs and I really need to talk to Glenn, about mom. I walk into the room and look over at Carl.

"Get out please, I need to talk to Glenn ALONE!" I say pointing to the door.

He didn't say anything he just walked out looking at me, I just rolled my eyes and shut the door.

"What's up?" Glenn asks.

"Mom, do you know why?" I ask sitting on a chair.

"Yeah" he says looking down.

"Go on" I say.

"Well I have the same father as Lillian and Marea, but you have an Australian dad, us three are Korean you weren't so she didn't want you" he says opening the door to leave.

"She didn't want me cause I wasn't Korean, so she sent me to an abusive man!" I say whisper yelling!