In Too Deep

Hours, hours of sitting in awkward paranoid filled silence barley three feet apart and absolute no interest in one another. 6am with already seemed forever what now taking eternity. Nothing could make go faster or at least that was the case for Eggs, his life that already seemed to be going to slow and being stuck in a room with Fritz wasn't making it any faster. The ginger wasn't finding it pleasant either. He didn't hate the man but he didn't love him either, his attitude and smug look just made want to punch him dead in the face, and not knowing why it made him want to do so killed him. Being so caught up in his and staying alive for one more night, he crossed his legs and put his hands to his chin and stared at the checkered floor, trying to ignore the pair of legs that were keeping him from completely drifting off  into the safe haven of his mind unaware that his narrowed stare and body language was setting off all the wrong singles to the blonde sitting across from him. "You got something against my legs smith?" The ginger who was now forced away from his thought looked up at the man before him quite annoyed, "What?!, you now have a problem with my face to?!" The blond sneered at the red devil before him "Your face isn't pretty to look at either you know" Fritz looked up at man but only saw red as he stood up " its more your ugly mouth than your ugly face the pisses me off". The ginger growled balling his fist to keep him from knocking him out cold then and there, it wasn't long for the blond to snap finding his hands around the gingers throat throwing him to the ground with the hope of hearing bones crack. Fritz laid their with no attempts to get up he instead focused his green eyes on the man before him. It wasn't long before he snapped like a moth to the light he darted straight toward him like snake he grabbed his legs, and threw him to the ground giving him a good smack in the jaw sure that he knocked a tooth out the blond said nothing he was sure it hurt. The ginger pop his neck and moved of the man rubbing his bloody knuckles, not noticing the blond get up to his feet holding his jaw. The ginger turned around only to have his shirt grabbed by the blond " It takes more than one punch to knock me down" with red in his eyes the blond swung his fist. But thinking fast the ginger darted to the floor landing on his hands and knees his shirt now ripped and the deep scars on his back exposed. Without a word he stood up grabbing his jacket throwing it on and sitting back in his chair looking at the wall as if nothing even happened " I...where you-" the blond started " It was my uncle ok?, I don't wanna talk about it " the  blond sat in his chair " I'm sorry man..."
"Yeah I know " the ginger said with a smile watching the blond spit out a tooth in his hand.