Not good?

I was sitting in the bathroom, running the tap so no one could hear me. I was bawling my eyes out, again, in the middle of the night. I need to get myself together.

I grab the blade from the sink and start running it across the top of my thighs. Blood gushes out but I'm quick enough to clean it and apply pressure to them. I sigh and look at myself in the mirror.

"You're a mess" I whisper to myself while rolling my eyes.

I rung my therapist before I got too into my feels and they asked me to explain why I was upset. I told them the usual sob story and all they said was "and how did that make you feel?"

Oh, not good? Tf.

No ones been able to help my unstable self and it will just stay that way I guess.

I clean myself and the bathroom up and apply bandages to my thighs, sneaking past Scottys room into my room and shutting the door behind me.

I pull out my cigs and walk outside. Nobody except Heath knows I smoke. We're smoke buddies. I told him not to tell anyone though.

After my little smoke session, i swish some mouthwash in my mouth and lay back in bed. I slowly drift off, thinking about life.

_______

Well hey babies, yay my first toddy fanfic. This is just a lil short chapter for now.

Hope y'all enjoy (my title won't work?) it's mean to say Not Good?

Baiiii