Heartbreaker

One day has passed and I'm all packed. Scotty has eventually come to terms with me leaving, he still seems very sad. Toddy has been on his phone all day and I'm pretty sure all night, he wont let me see what he's doing. Oh well, he's probably finishing up the move.

I walk out into the living room and see Zane half asleep on the couch with drool coming out his mouth. I was ready to jump on him to wake him up but decided to just let him be. 

"Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy", i hear a familiar voice call me. I turn around and see Heath standing at the door with a box. I smile and walk over to him.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaattttttthhhhhhhhhhhh", i call back.

He drops the box and gives me a hug. 

"i'm gonna miss you" he mumbles in my hair.

"i'm gonna miss you too", i mumble back. That's when it hit me. I'll be leaving all my dear friends. The ones i have so many memories with. How can i make new ones? Is it really  worth it to leave with Toddy? I mean, we both think we're gonna last a long time but someone always ends up breaking things off for a stupid reason leaving me with a broken heart and 6 tubs of ice cream. (the truest thing i've written😐)

I shake my head and focus on heath again. 

"I'm making a big dinner today for you and toddy gurl so if you wouldnt minddddddddd" he says while picking up his box, most likely full of food.

"oooh sorry sorry" i say while getting out of his way.

I walk back into my room and collapse on my bed. This is a big move. 

I close my eyes and decide to sleep until i really have to wake up.

_________________________________________________________

"Psst, Kay. Wake up", i hear someone whispering into my ear.

I keep my eyes closed but smile and pucker out my lips for a kiss. 

"toddy" i whisper.

Nothing happens. I open my eyes and see Scotty staring at me weirdly. 

I jump.

"OOOH MY LAWD, IM SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE TODDY, I , YOU, IT"

Scotty starts laughing and rolls his eyes and sticks a finger in his mouth to indicate him vomiting. 

I roll my eyes back at him and fix my hair. 

"well, dinners ready. come on out", he says while walking out my room.

I look across the hall and see Toddy  laying on his bed with his phone, again. He looks up and sees me. He smiles but then gets back to his phone. I stop smiling and roll my eyes and walk out to dinner.

All the guys are outside, some of them have some kebabs and some drinks. Heath is still in the kitchen mixing something together.

He looks up and smiles.

"there are some shish kebabs , steak, sausages and stuff outside. (idk this is just what normally happens when i go to a BBQ)  I'm bringing the rest out soon. Have fun" he says while getting back to mixing.

I nod and walk outside. I see Scotty with a plate full of about 20 kebabs. What a pig. 

I grab some kebabs and put them on my plate leaving room for some more. 

Heath walks out with heaps of dishes. He places them on the table and all the guys run over. Heath pushes them all away and yells "STOP IT, ANIMALS. KAY FIRST"

They  all groan and look at me. I giggle and walk over. I start to drool inside my mouth.

There's potato bake, salads, hot chips, pies, fish fingers, fish, and just heaps more. So many options.

"Heath, this looks amazing!" i say. He blushes and thanks me.

I fill my plate up and leave the rest to the guys. They dive in straight away. I hear Zane yelling at Heath for taking his fish finger.

I sit down and relax. I'm going to miss everyone.

I look around and still cant find Toddy. I sigh and tell myself to stop and enjoy this while i can.

This will all be gone soon.

___________________________________________________________________

sorry for little to no updates. busy once again. plus my boyfriend broke up with me because he thinks "he's not being good enough for me" so i have that going for me. life suckkkkkkkkkkks lol.

anyway, have a good day <3