The boy on the train

heyyyyyyyy bub's. im continuing this story again but be warned, i haven't been writing for a while and i also may not remember some parts of this story so sorry if i get some things wrong and my story starts to suck but its been forever wooooow. anyway enjoy

__________________________________________________________________________

I am currently laying in Toddy's bed, waiting anxiously for him to get off the phone. He is talking to someone over in Australia, finding out if he really is going to move there or stay here, with me. He is talking in a hushed voice so I can't understand much. My stomach is doing parkour jumps and flips as my mind races with possibilities.

"Okay, thank you very much. You too. Bye", Toddy hangs up the phone and looks at me. There is a brief silence.

"So?", I ask, waiting for an answer.

"So....I have to start packing my bags" Toddy says as he grabs my hands and looks at me, studying my face.

"Oh" i reply. He's leaving. He's leaving me, his friends, his family. All of us. To Australia. AUSTRALIA. That's like a 2 day plane trip. (idk) What am i going to do. How will I-

"I'm catching the next train to New York. They found a job for me there. Closer to you. You can come visit me anytime you like, you can even move with me there. I can arrange for you to be with me" he says with a smile on his face. "We dont have to leave each other"

Relief rushes through my body and i pull him in for a hug. 

"I will never leave you" Toddy says while kissing my forehead.

I start to feel excited and nervous. I smile at him, peck his cheek and run out to my room.

Toddy laughs from across the hall. 

"Where are you going?" he says through a giggle.

"I'm packing my bags, GETTING READY TO  MOVE TO NEW YORK BISHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

He laughs and nods.

Maybe life is getting better, slowly.

As i enter my room and grab a suitcase, I see Scotty walking in my room and slamming my closet door shut. 

Oh.

______________________________________________

I'm sorry thats all i have today, i just really needed to update for you guys. Over today i will think of some twists and fun things to write about but for now enjoy :)

WOW OK I JUST READ OVER IT AND ITS SO BAD IM REALLY SORRY I PROMISE ILL WORK HARDER NEXT TIME AHSGSHAS SORRY YOU HAD TO READ THIS