Chapter 18: Lost n Found

A/N: Chapters are going to start to get longer; there are only seven chapters (including this one) left of Kryptonite; which is this section of the book. If you don’t remember I said in the beginning that The Pretty Little One is going to be a collection of One Direction/ Pretty Little Liars fan fiction. This however was the Niall and Troian (Spencer) section. Next I’m going to be writing the Liam and Ashley (Hanna) section; It’s going to be called Smile and yes, there is going to be some Payzer and Sophim or whatever the hell it is action in there. Ashley Benson is going to be playing Emma Harding. After that is going to be Zayn and Shay (Emily) portion; called Daylight, and Shay is going to play a girl named Gabby Davis. Then the Louis and Lucy (Aria) section; called My Bestfriend My Enemy; Lucy is going to play a girl named Ella Dixon. Then is the Harry and Sasha (Alison) portion called Infinity and Sasha is going to play Nikki still. That is all. Luff yous xx

LIAM’S P.O.V.

Janna’s gone. We don’t know why she left but she just said she had to go; she was crying when she got into the car to go back home; she was in the bathroom talking on the phone for a good hour before she came out in tears. She wouldn’t tell anyone what was wrong, not even Niall. I called the hospital and asked for Carla; to see if she knew what was wrong, but when I asked the lady laughed and hung up on me. I didn’t call back; even though I should’ve.

Niall has been sitting in his bunk since Janna left; waiting for a text or call or anything, but so far he got nothing. I was getting kind of worried; I mean, why did Janna leave so soon? Tour hasn’t even started. Isn’t she our assistant manager? Shouldn’t she be here twenty-four seven? Why wouldn’t the hospital let me talk to Carla? I hope nothing happened to her. I love Carla Christine Perrie and if anything happened to her I would die.

I sat on the red leather couch watching Louis and Zayn play video games as Harry scrolled through Twitter; then Niall walked in. “Guys, turn it off, this is important.” Zayn paused the game and Harry looked up from his phone. “What’s wrong, mate?” Louis asked in his usual cheery-tone voice. “Liam, you might want to hold something, or bite down on a towel; something like that,” Niall said. “Ni, what’s going on? Did Janna call you? You’re scaring me.” He said. “Yes, she did, Janna called me, and she told me part of the reason why she went home; Carla’s dead.”

Those two words hit me like a ton of bricks, Carla’s dead. No; no this can’t happen, I should have been driving, not Carla; I should have died, not Carla. This is my entire fault. If I would’ve calmed her down and not let her get in that car she would be alive and her and Janna would be on tour with us right now. Everything would be perfect but here goes Liam Payne screwing everything up like usual. “No,” was all I could mutter out. I could feel my skin turning paler by the second. This could not be happening.

“Liam, calm down, here, I’ll make some tea,” Louis said leaving the room to go make some tea. “And here, let’s put on FRIENDS, I know you love that show,” Zayn said, searching through the DVD’s to find out collection of FRIENDS. “And I’ll go get some blankets, don’t go anywhere Li,” Harry said rushing out of the room with Louis. “Liam, everything is going to be okay,” Niall said, patting me on my knee with sympathy in his baby blue eyes. “No, Niall it’s my entire fault.” I said. “I have to go…”

JANNA’S P.O.V.

I couldn’t stay there. I had to leave. After Sara told me what happened to Carla the same lady who hired me fired me because she said I was “bad for Niall” I couldn’t stay there or else they said they would “get their way” on breaking Niall and I apart. So the next time Niall calls I have to break up with him. Management said that each of the guys have a personality in the band (no shit) and their girlfriends need a completely opposite personality to keep the relationship interesting.