SMILE [[A Liam Payne Fanfic]]

Growing up with just her mom and her little sister Brena, Emma moved a lot from school to school because her mom wasn't able to afford the homes they were living in. But by the time Emma reached sixth grade, her mom found a place to stay in Brixton, England. There, Emma's mom Kathryn met Walter Beckons; a rich man who loved her mom who was able to help with the bills, sure, Kathryn didn't feel the same way about Walter, but that didn't really matter at this point, they had a home and a place to stay; even though that ment Walter's bratty daughters, Vanessa and Julie had to move in with him. 

On Emma's first day of school she met these two girls, Lanie McCloud and Danielle Peazer. Lanie had bright red waves that covered her face and bright green eyes and pale skin, as for Danielle, she had dark brown curls and matching brown eyes with darker skin. Even though these two girls were completely opposite in looks, they were best friends, well, kinda, and they did have one thing in common, they loved to dance. 

Emma eventually got into dance after that, and the three of them became best friends, except in their sophmore year, Danielle's dad opened up his own company, and the Peazer family got rich, real fast, and that changed Danielle and not for the better. 

All Danielle seemed to care about was wearing expensive clothes and having friends who were the same, but her mom forced her to continue to hang out with Emma and Lanie, because they were there long before her other friends. 

One day a dancing manager came into the school to pick out a few people to work for them, and they would dance for things such as the olympics, X-Factor and much, much more, since Danielle was the only one in the class, as well as a few other girls, she went, and Lanie and Emma couldn't be happier. 

They just got rid of the girl that had been tourmenting them, even when she wasn't rich she was still a brat, everything had to go Danielle's way or no way. Making the three girls not the happiest when they were together. 

After the two graduated high school and collage, they were still dancing, and eventually they saved up enough money to go into the expensive dancing school, even if that meant seeing Danielle again. 

At the time Danielle was dating One Direction’s Liam Payne. Danielle was the girl Liam began to date after his girlfriend Carla Perrie passed away from a car accident. Danielle was never the strong person, unlike Emma, so because of all the hate she broke up with her adoring boyfriend Liam.

One day during a lunch, after the three girls have been reunited Liam meets Emma, and he has a plan, a plan that you wouldn't expect from Daddy-Direction Liam Payne, the one who's supposed to be the sweet and responsable one out of the group. Liam desides he's going to date Emma in order to make Danielle jealous, but here's the thing, Liam ends up developing feelings for Emma, and he begins to fall in love with her. 

But after Emma begins dating Liam, Emma’s so called “friend” Danielle tries to make her life a living hell. Emma’s world comes crashing down. Will she ever find her reason to smile again?