Ch 5

Stilies POV

Waking up in my bed I set up and see Kevin scolding Scott for biting me. "Hey guys," I say to get them to stop arguing. Kevin rushed to my side worried, "How do you feel?" He asked caressing my cheeks. "Like hell, what happened? After Scott bite me I passed out," I stated looking between Scott and Kevin.

"Scotts bite made you into a hybrid, he shouldn't have bite you because a werewolf bite is ten times less likely to turn a vampire then a human. And most humans don't survive so it was more likely you wouldn't. Now you need to worry about blood lust, your heat, and wolf control." Kevin mumbled something else but I didn't hear it but knew it was he was scared.

I pulled him into a hug and thank him for caring. He nuzzled my neck as he hugged me back, pulling from the hug he kissed my forehead and sat in the chair by my bed. Scott came and laid beside me looking worried and guilty.

"Hey love," I greeted turning my head to face him smiling a weak smile. "Hey baby, do you feel any better?" He asked roughly pulling me against his side making me groan in pain. He let go of me scared that he might have hurt me by moving me. "Its okay love but try and be gentle, I'm really sore from the bite and sex. You can hug me as long as you're gentle with me," I say pulling one of his arms over me. After he cuddled up with me he quickly fell asleep and I turned back to Kevin and grab his hand in a reassuring way to calm him. His face softened up and he smiled at me looking like he is feeling some what better now.

His face sunk again as he seemed to remember something. "Stilies, you can't change Scott now. Since you're a hybrid now it would mutate him into a beast. He would become a loyal pet to you that's only thought is to do as you order. If you want him turned I'll have to do it," Kevin stated looking like he is still holding something important back from me.

"What else?" I asked getting worried for him and Scott. "It's possible that when he is turned he will change completely, he might not wake up the man you love. I'm sorry but it's a very large possibility Stilies."

"Oh... I still need to risk it Kevin, I can't live without him at my side for eternity." I stated making up my mind.

"If that's what you want then the sooner I change him the better, I'll come back tomorrow night to do it. Since you're a hybrid now you can sleep again so get some rest." Kevin ordered kissing my head again before running out of my house.