Wilde Times

Written by: Lunar_Blue

Edited by: VulpineWizard and KeytoTruth12

Without these two, this work would never have seen the light of day;.

Chapter 1:

The sound of police sirens and revving engines filled the air. Ten police cruisers were in a car chase with a single black vehicle. The car was being driven by a fox with wine coloured fur. Riding shotgun, his partner in life and crime, a drab coloured bunny. The pair had just robbed the Furs National Bank, one of the largest in Zootopia, located in the heart of Downtown District.

"Here babe, get shootin, we need to lose these pigs." The fox reached down between the two seats pulling out a gun and handing it the passenger.

"Don't have to tell me twice!" The rabbit said with a smile, her purple eyes seeming to sparkle as she grabs the weapon, "HAHAHAHA, eat lead coppers!" The ashen rabbit yelled while hanging out the window of the speeding car, firing her tommy gun at the pursuing cars and puncturing the radiators of two of them, causing them to stop and abandon pursuit.

"Eight left Nicky." She said as she reloaded her gun, throwing the empty drum magizine out the window, coincidentally striking and cracking the windshield of one of the other cars. Fully Reloaded, she takes aim at the compromised windshield and lets loose another barrage of bullets. The rounds made impact, going through compromised glass as if it were paper and finding purchase in the driver, killing them instantly.

"Heh." The crimson coated fox smirked, "If I didn't know any better Judes, I'd say you're having way too much fun." Looking in the rearview mirror he saw the car, driver now dead, spun out of control and took out two more of their pursuers, and nearly a phone booth containing a white wolf with it.

"Nice sho- SHIT!" Looking back to the road, the vulpine saw the police had set up a road block,"HOLD ON!" The fox grabbed the back of the rabbit's red, fur tight dress and pulled her back into the car just as he made a hard left turn to avoid smashing into the cars, thus ending their getaway, and freedom, then and there.

"And you say I can't drive!" Judy said before leaning back out the window and letting loose another barrage of bullets. Keeping his full attention on the road now to avoid any more surprises, the crimson fox started to weave in and out of traffic haphazardly.

"Nicky, I have a plan!" Taking aim at the tires of one of the vehicles they had just passed, a bus, the ashen rabbit pulled the trigger and hit her mark. The right front tire of the bus exploded with a bang, causing the driver to lose control, swerve hard, and flip over, taking out four of their remaining pursuers. The last one abandoned the chase to check on his fellow mammals' safety.

"Ya did it Judes, that's the last of em."

The bunny smiled and settled back into her seat, "Now let's get home"

**

~10 Minutes Earlier~

A white wolf walked into a phone booth to make a call he did NOT want to make. Picking up the receiver and dialing the number, he took a breath before they picked up, "There's been a little problem...." Was all he got out before the sound of gunfire and screeching tires attracted his attention, when he turned he saw three out of control police cruisers coming right at him.

**

~5 years earlier~

The Ashen rabbit was walking into Lemming Brothers, a small local bank. She had been planning this robbery for two days. Security was a laugh, a fat cheetah was the only guard there. This would be easy.