Big Trouble

By UneventfulWaffle

It was a quiet day in the center of Zootopia as Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps were on patrol, In the moment as they were passing by the First National Bank of Zootopia, The alarm began to ring out.

"Z-248, this is dispatch we have reports of a 211A in your area, over."

"This is Z-248, Copy that moving in to investigate." Said Nick.

"Z-248, Do not engage, you are to stay where you are."

"Direct orders from the chief, he wants the two of you out of this."

"We have other units en route to your location."

Nick let out a sigh before responding on the radio.

"Copy that, Over."

"Why the hell doesn't Bogo want us in there?" Questioned Judy.

"I don't know, but this is bullshit, We should be in there helping,"

Not sitting on our asses in this car waiting for them to get away." Said Nick

"Orders are orders, Nothing we can do about that."

"And here I was thinking you knew me." Said Nick

"I'm going in there."

"You running in there probably isn't a good idea."

"Well I can't just sit here doing nothing, You can come along if you want,"

"If not just stay put in the cruiser and be ready for whatever happens."

"This is stupid Nick, It's suicide."

"Whatever you say carrots, I'll be back in no time."

Nick moved his way out of the cruiser slowly approaching a window of the bank to scope things out, Before going back in he decides to go back to tell Judy his plan.

"Alright, looks like three guys, Couldn't get a very good look though that window, I'm going to try to sneak around through the back of the bank and see if I can get the jump on them."

"Okay, Good luck Nick, I'll be waiting"

"just please don't go getting yourself killed in there." Said Judy anxiously.

"Don't worry yourself too much there Carrots, I'll be in and out in no time."

"You had better be..."

Nick set off towards an alleyway leading behind the bank.

Immediately Judy began to fear the worst.

What do I do if he doesn't come back?

Do I just sit here and wait?

This is gonna drive me insane... I should be in there with him, Not cowering in this damn car. This is so idiotic. Judy thought to herself.

Ten minutes had easily passed since Nick left Judy's sight, Not one sound, No sign of Nick. When in that moment, a roar of gunfire rang out from the bank, The doors flew open and out ran 3 polar bears, rushing into a vehicle that parked there long before Nick and Judy had.

Sure enough, behind them followed Nicholas Wilde.

"NICK GET IN!" Judy screamed at her partner. After flinging their car door open.

The fox quickly entered the passenger's seat of the old cruiser as Judy sped off now in pursuit of their vehicle, Sirens blaring.

"this is Judy Hopps unit Z-248 we are in pursuit of 4 assailants of code 211A, appears to be 3 gunmen and their driver, Over."