Chapter 3: "Ami-Sailor Mercury!"

Juban Middle School is shown before the classroom 2-5 is shown and a blue haired girl solves a difficult equation. The kids mention a girl named Ami Mizuno and how she studies all the time and is smart. When she overhears them, she looks down sadly as her blue eyes fill with tears.

"So, Usagi, how did you do on the test this time?" Aki asks as she walks out with Usagi and their friends, it'd been a few weeks since Aki started school there and she was fitting in quite nicely among Usagi's friends. Ami watches them as they head out of the building to sit outside for lunch.

"You don't want to know it was a disaster!" Usagi says.

"Aren't they always?" Naru asks.

"Hey!" Usagi says and the girls laugh. Ami notices how happy Usagi and Aki are.

"Moon Pride! I want to be your power!" The team is shown and Sailor Celeste and Sailor Moon are shown up close. "Tears flow down a cheek, eyes burn red!" Ami is shown followed by Rei. "Someone cries of love violently, like a flash of lightning!" Makoto is shown followed by Minako. "Even if you're in pitch black darkness, you're not alone, you know?" Aki is shown with her eyes closed as she drifts back into darkness then she lights up and Usagi is shown floating beside her. "The Moonlight illuminates us!" The two girls are shown standing in the rain holding umbrellas. "Ah, even girls have a kind of pride they cannot give up!" They turn to look at Daichi and Mamoru. "It's to not give up their fates to their princes," Mamoru was reading while Daichi had a soccer ball at his feet determined to play regardless of the rain. "But to fight with their own volition!" Hoshi and Luna appear on the girl's shoulders moments before they are tackled by their friends and they all throw up their umbrellas. "Shiny Make-up, shine! Gather in the starry sky!" The girls are shown fighting and Aki holds her hand out to Dark Mask, who stood wearing a mask and a single cape with black clothes. "I'm not a being so frail that I must only be protected!" Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask are shown back to back and they turn to look at each other smiling before they are pulled apart. "Even if I'm shaken by a wave of sadness or burnt by a flame of anger!" Sailor Mars and Mercury are shown attacking with Fire and Water. "I'll swear a vow of eternal love, dazzlingly like a flash of lightning!" Sailor Venus and Sailor Jupiter are shown attacking. "Even if we are separated right now, you're not alone, you know?" Sailor Celeste attacks with her Star Wand as she flies back from the strong attack. "The Moonlight connects us!" Dark Mask and Tuxedo Mask float back to back before Sailor Celeste and Sailor Moon are shown floating opposite to their true love. "Ah, girls have some invincible weapons! They are a gentle gaze to embrace weakness! And strength to accept everyone! Shiny make-up, sparkle! Embrace in the starry sky! Our bonds crossed over time and space to give us courage! I want to cry passionately and painfully!" Hoshi, Luna and Artemis jump forward standing in front of their three humans. "My novice heart is lonely and wants to see you! No matter how many times I'm reborn in this vast universe! I will love you! Shiny Make-up, take flight! Beyond the starry sky! Sin surrounds the world, but I can believe in the future!" The Enemies are shown. "--So," The Castle is shown with Princess Serenity and Princess Alya. "Shiny Make-up, fight! Clothed in the starry sky" Princess Serenity is shown holding a Crystal Flower. "A new legend begins here and now!" The entire team's face is shown up close. "La, La Pretty Guardian SAILOR MOON!" The group stands together in front of the moon while a Star explodes behind them creating sparkles.

"I'm home!" Usagi says and falls over onto her bed. She looks over at Luna and sighs.

"Luna, you don't have to watch me every moment of the day." Usagi says.

"You haven't been Sailor Moon for very long, Hoshi's the same way, trust me." Aki says as she stood at the door to Usagi's room.

"Another enemy could attack at any moment!" Luna says.