Drinks

~Ladies~

"This is stupid." Elsa mumbled as she swirled her drink. The wives planned on meeting each other at a stupid bar down the street from Anna's house. Elsa thought it was completely idiotic to bring Anna there. She was pregnant and it's not safe to drink while carry a baby. This was just taunting her.

"No, it's not. It will be fun!" Anna smiled. For once, she didn't feel sweaty and gross. She felt happy and excited. It would be like old times again. Just a bunch girl friends hanging out, having drinks. Only this time, Anna wasn't going to drink.

The bell on the door rang, bringing everyone's attention to the ladies entering the bar. Elsa and Anna smiled, looking at their friends. A couple of guys hit on them, not knowing they were married. They marched past them, not wanting to even deal with them. "Hey!" Rapunzel waved as she took a seat beside Anna.

"How's it going?" Elsa asked as Merida took a seat beside her. Merida shrugged her shoulders and placed her wallet on the table.

"Oh, you know. Change this diaper, feed them that. It's a blast." Merida groaned as the group lightly chuckled, knowing what she was going through.

"So, how did you get out of the house?" Anna asked Rapunzel. Everyone knew that Rap's children were clingy to her, so getting other of the house must have been insane. Rapunzel bit her lower lip and moved her hands up and down.

"I might have sort of snuck out in Eugene's truck. Then I called him and told him I was leaving so he couldn't pin me with any kids." She chuckled. Everyone looked at her with wide eyes. She snuck out of her own home?

"Wow, sounds exciting." Elsa softly chuckled. Rapunzel nodded head and called the bartender over. She was ready to get hammered. So couldn't ever remember the last she was drunk and having fun.

Each woman ordered a strong drink, besides Anna, of course. They quickly slammed them, loving the taste of freedom. "God, this is great." Merida groaned as she tossed her head back. Everyone joined in, agreeing with her.

"For once, I don't have a child begging me to hold them." Rapunzel added. Everyone sighed, thinking about how wonderful it felt to not having children screaming and crying in their ears.

"And telling you that they're hungry." Anna said. They all nodded except Elsa. She really didn't know what that was like. She didn't even have anyone livings with her since Jack split around two years ago.

"Or bored." Merida said.

"What's it like being a mother?" Elsa asked, looking at her tired friends. They become quiet, staring at their empty glasses.

"For me, it's been difficult. I've never really been the 'motherly' type. I've always a been a 'every man for himself' type. So taking care of tiny people was a huge step. But after a while, it's nice." Merida said. Everyone nodded, knowing what she was trying to say. 

"At least you don't have three children constantly calling for you at every minute everyday!" Rapunzel complained. "'Momma do this!' 'Momma do that!' 'Daddy says this!' I can't even have five minutes in the bathroom to myself!" She exclaimed.

"Exactly! The only time I get alone is in the bathroom!" Anna agreed. The mothers quickly started blabbering to each other about how great this felt again. Elsa quietly sat, twirling her straw in her drink. Why didn't she have any kids?

"At least you don't have a crumbling marriage." Elsa softly mumbled. They quickly stopped their yammering and looked at the blonde. She was leaned over, ruining her perfect posture. A small frown was plastered on her face.

Forever and Always जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें