Hogwarts Express

-ONE MONTH LATER | AUGUST 31-

-GENEVIEVE'S POV-

It was getting dark outside as the sun started to go down. The pink and orange sky reminded me of what was to come tomorrow. I looked down at my bed which displayed fully stuffed trunks, with all my robes, clothes, and necessities. I snapped them shut and picked on my fingernails, signaling that I was nervous.

"Professor, why does Dumbledore want me to go on the train again? I mean, I'm already at Hogwarts." I whipped my head around, looking directly at him. He was right across from me, sitting down and flipping through the newspaper.

"He thinks you should meet your peers in the train so you get more acquainted with them." He said as he spotted an article to read. 

I shrugged and told Nagini to come to me. She slid from the bed to my arms. She kept me calm when I was jittery, and right now it felt like the butterflies in my stomach were having a fist fight while getting tossed and turned in a tornado.

I went outside and laid down under the tree. I closed my eyes and began to think. I wonder if the bleach boy will be there, or if Harry Potter will. Maybe I can sit in a stall with one of them. It sucked that I couldn't tell Harry I was his half-sister though, I hated keeping secrets. The worst part is, when I get nervous I blurt things out. What if I do tell him, by accident or something? Maybe he'd think I'm crazy, and never talk to me again. Which would be awful. Really, really awful. 

I got up, my red hair abnormally wavy, since it's usually straight. I started to climb the tree till I was at the very top. I stood up on a branch and felt like I could see everything, but I wanted to get up higher.

The ground suddenly started to shake. I held on to the tree for dear life as the tree started to shoot up into the sky about fifty feet. 

Professor Snape came rushing out, looking straight up at me. I swallowed.

"Um, I think we might have a teensy problem over here..." I laughed shakily. My legs started to quiver, which didn't help my case at all.

"What did you do, you unintelegent child!" He yelled. I sensed worry in his voice.

"I don't know! I thought about going higher and this just happened!" I screamed at him.

"Well, think about getting lower!" He retorted loudly.

"I tried, it won't work! I told you that I'm learning how to control my powers, I haven't really delved into my earth affinity!" I shouted.

I looked down and started to step on branch below me. Snape was taking out his wand when I slipped off the branch and fell backwards. I kept hitting a couple branches on my way down while I tried to hold onto one of them. Oh, crap. I'm gonna die. 

I screamed, not knowing what to do next. Everything I tried kept failing on me.

"Facere non fiat me cadent!" I wailed. Just as I was about to faceplant the floor to my death, I stopped. My nose was grazing the grass as my entire body was tense and straight like a toothpick, levitating in the air.

It was like someone yanked a wire or cord that was attatched to my body.

I dropped the last inch to the ground, breathing heavily, my body now going into convulsions because of my fright. Even though I was shaking like crazy, I felt immobile. I couldn't move, it was like I was frozen.

Snape ran to me and knelt down, making me sit up. He sat me on his lap and held me tightly, cradling me. I rested my face on his shoulder, trying to calm myself and stop the tears gushing out from my eyes. After ten minutes, the sobbing stopped completely, and the shaking went down a little. He gently grabbed my shoulders and pushed me away from him so I could see his face and talk. I was still sitting down on his lap, only now I noticed dark blue and purple bruises forming on my legs.