Chapter 11

"This is going to be so weird." Lissa said.

"What is?" I asked.

"All four of us being able to see auras and the three of you being able to dream walk. Extremely useful, but weird." She laughed.

"Yea, but just think of it this way. If someone goes missing it'll be so much easier to find them, with all of us working together." Adrian said.

"That is true." Dimitri replied.

Everyone watched the man torment Tasha for a good fifteen minutes. Putting my sunglasses on I turned to Dimitri, "are you ready to start our little show Mitya?"

"Anything and everything to please you, my Roza." I kissed him briefly but passionately and left the room with an, "I love you."

When I walked into the room Tasha was in she didn't see me at first because her head was down and her eyes closed. "Did you know that some dhampir and even more moroi and humans are willing to do anything for immortality?" I asked her which was unfortunately too true it also insinuated that I was a strigoi.

"You blood whore let me loose or I'll have you up on charges. You'll never be a guardian and my Dimka will be mine again." I walked over to her and slapped the shit out of her. I slapped her so hard you could easily see my hand print on her mutilated face.

"I won't be a guardian anyway, you stupid whore. I was always destined for higher things." I smiled making sure that she could see my fangs. Licking my lips I said, "I wonder what slut of the millennia taste like?" Then I slapped her again.

"Y... you... you're a strigoi." Her voice trembled.

"What are you so afraid of Tasha? I mean you did set up the attack on St. Vladimir's, you had to of known that some people would be turned. I mean surly you are not so stupid as to think no one would be, are you?" I asked pretending to be intrigued.

"You were supposed to die not be turned that was the deal I made with them."

I laughed and said, "hmm... too bad for you. You know Tasha I will never understand you. You paid strigoi to attack the school you also said that you would pay the ones in Spokane to kill me. Then you tell them they could either kill or turn the others and you didn't care which. I mean Chris is your nephew, why would you do that to him?"

"That little bastard was supposed to die when I sent the strigoi after his parents. I was pretending to try and save him for the security cameras. But someone screwed up and he lived. If he had died when he was supposed to I would have inherited everything. And I wouldn't have been saddled with a useless screw up to raise."

"But you see that's just it you didn't raise him. You left him at the academy to raise himself. So exactly how did he screw up?"

"If it weren't for him I wouldn't have this scar and my Dimka would have seen that we are supposed to be together."

"So, I was told that you said you were pregnant. So who's is it exactly?" I asked knowing full well what she would say.

"My Dimka's." She smirked.

"Ahh, ok two small problems with that. One you haven't seen Dimitri in five months and two you are not pregnant."

"Yes I have; I saw him the night after the attack." Which I knew was a lie because Dimitri and I had been together in the cabin the night after the attack.

"Really, where?"

"At the academy."

"Nope sorry, Dimitri hasn't been at the academy." I smirked at her.