Chapter 17

"Yes, and there are parasols right outside the door for those who wish for one."

"Again Sergei, thank you. Alright everyone let's go. Oh Sergei, is there someone to fan us if we should need it?"

"Yes ma'am, there are six fanners for each side of the pavilion."

"Very good, nice anticipation skills Sergei."

"Thank you, ma'am." Sergei smiled under my praise.

We all walked to the prepared pavilion. Dimitri, Tatiana and myself had the largest most ornate and royal looking chairs, which were set a little higher than anyone else. Everyone took their seats as the refreshments began being passed around. Everyone took a glass of champagne and some treats from the passing trays.

Standing, I walked to where Tasha and Randall were kneeling on the ground in front of the chopping blocks. Followed by everyone else. "You know if it weren't such a waste of magnificent champagne I would throw it in both your faces. But since it would be a waste I have a better idea. Sparky, Mia."

"Yes?" They asked.

"Sparky could you heat some water that Mia held, to the point of really hot but not quite scalding?"

"Yes."

Looking at Mia I said, "Mia, there is a pond right over there." I indicated with my glass since pointing with my finger would be bad form for a queen.

"Very good, it will just take a sec." Soon I saw two large columns of water approach the prisoners. As Mia held it over their heads Chris heated it almost to the point of scalding hot.

"Are you finished Chris?" He nodded so I looked at Mia and said, "whenever you are ready my friend." All of us laughed as Mia dropped the water on them.

Then she said, "that is what you get for hurting my friends."

"Everyone please raise your glasses in a toast to, 'good riddance to bad rubbish.'" Again everyone laughed and raised their glasses in acknowledgment of my toast before drinking. "Belikova's would you like to get in anymore licks before this bastard is put to death?" Yeva and the girls all nodded. We all watched as one by one the four of them inflicted more damage on Randall. When they finished we resumed our seats. After watching the prisoners sweat for another hour in the hot sun aunt Tati began.

"Today we are here to witness the execution of two of the most vial and disgusting moroi that I have ever had the misfortune of setting eyes on. Natasha Ozera, your crimes have already been stated for you to hear. Now if you can honestly refute any of them you may try. But let me warn you if you lie instead of just chopping your head off. The executioner will start at your throat and make it as slow and painful as possible I will hear no lies or slander. Is that understood?" Tasha said nothing.

Finally she screamed, "save me my Dimka." Everyone laughed at her words.

Dimitri answered her plea with, "never Natasha. You have caused far too much pain, suffering, and death in your life for me to ever put forth any type of effort to help you. All the things you have done and tried to do to my wife are deplorable and you fucking disgust me. I am sorry I ever met you that is one of the two worst days of my life. Enjoy hell bitch. Goodbye Natasha Ozera."

"Do you have anything else to say Natasha?" We waited and watched as Tasha cried. "I take your silence as acceptance of your fate, finally a noble gesture on your part Natasha. May God have mercy on your soul, Natasha." Aunt Tati with a wave of her hand instructed the executioner to commence Tasha's execution and he did just that. As he swung Tasha's head fell into the basket in front of her.