She Is Not Right...

~Joji's Pov~

"Mr. Miller, your girlfriend isn't right. She is not right." Those words are ringing in my head.

"Sir, she has many mental disorders. She is bi-polar, schizophrenic, she has anxiety disorders, and depression."

I look at her with my jaw dropped. I quickly shut my mouth and I murmur, " Oh...."

"What do you think caused these things," I ask.

"Well....." she began. "Her mother had these same things. Only her mother did drugs. Thankfully, Y/N here was smart enough to avoid them. It's hereditary, mental illness runs in her family. Mostly the women in her family get it. I looked at all her records. She will have to take lots of prescriptions."

"I'll pay for everything! What does she need," I ask quickly.

"For the schizophrenia and the bi-polar disorder, she can use haloperidol.For the depression and anxiety, you can buy some anti-depressants."

"Okay," I mumble, thinking about how much money all of that is going to be. All that matters is I'm doing it for her.

"Oh and Mr. Miller?"

"Yes?"

"Buy some anti-depressants for yourself and take the medicine prescribed for your seizures every day. Then I think you and Y/N will be al right."

"Thank you, Ms. Laynie."

She nodded at me and made her way out of the door. I sighed as Y/N walked in, bags under her eyes, pale and tired.

"I'm just going to lay beside you," she mumbled.

"Alright baby girl."

She climbs into the hospital with me and snuggled against my chest and I buried my face into her hair.

"No matter what, I'll always love you," I whisper.

"Thank you, Joji. For everything. I will love you forever. Forever..... And always," she whispered.

"Forever and always," I kiss the top of her head and we fall asleep together.